Just when we thought there couldn’t possibly be more Joe Exotic in our lives, the personality and his team have launched a contest to find the former Tiger King a new husband. Yes, he’s still in federal prison, and yes, he’s still married to Dillon (at this time).
If you’ll recall, Joseph Allen Maldonado-Passage (né Schreibvogel) was convicted of murder-for-hire (of his big cat nemesis Carole Baskin), 8 counts of violating the Lacey Act, and 9 counts of the Endangered Species Act. He was sentenced to 22 years. John Phillips, criminal attorney for Joe, sure seems confident that the felon will “will be freed by the end of the year, if not sooner.”
But what we’re here to talk about is The Batchelor King, this newly launched search on Joe’s website to find him a new husband. Announced on Facebook and the official Joe Exotic website, the contest is currently taking applications.
“I have been through hell in three years and I intend on making my new life something I have always dreamed of and I want to spend it with someone that can take a relationship serious and be in love and enjoy this ride, and make this about us as a team, not just me or the man I choose to carry on with. I want to share this with someone great,” Joe stated in a press release.
- You must be 18+ and male to enter.
- No explicit photos are allowed or you will be disqualified.
- Applications must be submitted via JoeExoticUSA.com only.
- Joe Exotic has the right to use your photo online and in media print if you apply and/or are in the top 3 contestants.
- Joe Exotic reserves the right to choose the destination of the romantic getaway for 3 nights/4 days per winner with all expenses paid by the contest upon his release.
- The winning entry gives permission to be filmed for TV during the getaway and expects no compensation in lieu of participating.
- Anything that derives from the contest or romantic getaway is solely the participants’ (both) responsibility.
The application is live now, and will be available until September 25th, 2021. “Winners” will be announced on October 6th, 2021.