- Series Test 1 (draft)
- SDCC 2021: “Dexter” Revival Reveals Release Date, New Trailer
- SDCC 2021: Final Season Trailer for “The Walking Dead” Hits
- SDCC 2021: Fans Gather in San Diego Gas Lamp Even Without Con
- Watch, Vote: Her Universe’s SDCC 2021 Fashion Show
- SDCC 2021: Amazon’s “The Wheel of Time” Panel is Here!
- SDCC 2021: STARZ Wrestling Drama “Heels” Panel
- SDCC 2021: Paramount+ Animation Panel with “Star Trek” and More!
- [SDCC 2021] Premium Bandai Announces Line Up of Exclusives
- Mattel Creations Unveils Three SDCC Exclusive Hot Wheels
- “Wheel of Time” to Have SDCC At Home Panel
- Most Excellent: The “Bill & Ted Face the Music” SDCC Panel
- “Constantine” at 15: SDCC Panel Looks Back at Keanu Reeves Film
- Everything Revealed During “Star Wars” Publishing SDCC Panel
- FXX Releases Season 11 “Archer” Trailer During SDCC 2020
- Spend the Morning with Charlize Theron [SDCC 2020]
- HBO Releases “His Dark Materials” s2 Trailer during SDCC At Home
While not the first of its kind, the Her Universe Fashion Show has become a big part of San Diego Comic Con. Featuring original and pop culture inspired designs, each event is a treat. True, we’re not all together at SDCC this year, but thanks to the At Home event, we can still see what participants came up with.
This year’s winners will have the opportunity to design a “Jurassic World” inspired collection with Her Universe for Hot Topic in 2022. Judges include Ed LaBay (VP, GMM Hot Topic), and previous Fashion Show winners Adria Renee (2019 Judges’ Winner), and Sarah Hambly (2019 Audience Winner).
Scroll down to see this year’s contestants.
The Spark – designed by Lisa Truong
Like Starlight – designed by Kelsey Michele
Rainbow Connection – designed by Cian Ramirez
Lady Mystère – designed by Raine Emery
To the Bus! – designed by Regan Cerato
Stay Toasty – designed by Marissa Soto
Ground Zero – designed by Veronica Blumberg
To Unite All Fashions Within Our Nation – designed by Teighlor Johnson
The Stylish Nomad – designed by Jennifer Clark
Lore Couture – designed by Hailey Jensen
The Red Coat and Hat – designed by Katie Colleen
Hoist the Couture – designed by Emily Gilmer
Starlet Witch – designed by Christine Geiger
Portals: The World Between Worlds – designed by McKenna Fellows
Chess Can Be Beautiful – designed by Skyler Barrett
Taka’s Pride – designed by Colin Cook
Agatha All Along – designed by Jill N Nofziger
The Fantabulous Fashion of One Harley Quinn – designed by Emily Blake
This is the Way – designed by Vivien Lee
Vader in Vogue – designed by Katarina Whitmarsh-Monroe
Painting Class – by Breanne Cremean
The Confessions Dress and Blue Tint Dressing Gown – by Eli Ebberts
Clan Fraser Couture – by Kathryn Henzler
Lady Whistledown Reveals the Runway – by Lynleigh Sato
Wait For It – designed by Sarah Timm
The audience can vote for your favorites! Voting will remain open until 11:59 pm PST on July 25th, and winners will be revealed on July 28th!
Here are the winners of the 2021 Her Universe Fashion Show: