- Series Test 1 (draft)
- SDCC 2021: “Dexter” Revival Reveals Release Date, New Trailer
- SDCC 2021: Final Season Trailer for “The Walking Dead” Hits
- SDCC 2021: Fans Gather in San Diego Gas Lamp Even Without Con
- Watch, Vote: Her Universe’s SDCC 2021 Fashion Show
- SDCC 2021: Amazon’s “The Wheel of Time” Panel is Here!
- SDCC 2021: STARZ Wrestling Drama “Heels” Panel
- SDCC 2021: Paramount+ Animation Panel with “Star Trek” and More!
- [SDCC 2021] Premium Bandai Announces Line Up of Exclusives
- Mattel Creations Unveils Three SDCC Exclusive Hot Wheels
- “Wheel of Time” to Have SDCC At Home Panel
- Most Excellent: The “Bill & Ted Face the Music” SDCC Panel
- “Constantine” at 15: SDCC Panel Looks Back at Keanu Reeves Film
- Everything Revealed During “Star Wars” Publishing SDCC Panel
- FXX Releases Season 11 “Archer” Trailer During SDCC 2020
- Spend the Morning with Charlize Theron [SDCC 2020]
- HBO Releases “His Dark Materials” s2 Trailer during SDCC At Home
We’ve been waiting for it since it was announced, but the day of Keanu Reeves have finally arrived! We get two big panels featuring the actor’s notable works today, and the first kicks off in little under an hour.
“Constantine,” while not perfect, is still one of our favorite films. No particular reason, other than the BRILLIANT casting choices of Gavin Rosdale as a demon and Tilda Swinton as the arch angel Gabriel. Can’t get much better than that, really.
So, imagine our delight to see that Keanu Reeves, director Francis Lawrence, and producer Akiva Goldsman were reuniting to reflect on the making of the 2005 DC Comics adaptation film for SDCC.
You’ll be able to watch that panel on Youtube here, when it goes live at noon pst.
The second Reeves panel you’ll be able to see today is none other than “Bill & Ted Face the Music,” at 3pm pst. Keanu Reeves, Alex Winter, Samara Weaving, Brigette Lundy-Paine, William Sadler, director Dean Parisot alongside writers Ed Solomon and Chris Matheson gather for a lively panel moderated by filmmaker and fan Kevin Smith.
You’ll be able to watch that panel on Youtube here.