Looking for a new adventure RPG game to try out but still want a nostalgia trip? Then this may be the adventure game for you. It’s a pen and paper role playing game based on the 80’s classic adventure titled “Labyrinth”.
“Through dangers untold and hardships unnumbered, I have fought my way here to the castle beyond the Goblin City to take back the child you have stolen. For my will is as strong as yours, and my kingdom as great. You have no power over me!”
At long last you can face the Goblin King and traverse the wide expanse that is The Labyrinth. Conjure memories of your favorite faces as you explore your own version of the tale. Within the pages of this beautiful replica of Sarah’s book you will find everything you need to explore the Labyrinth:
• Easy to learn rules, perfect for the first-time player.
• Massive 200-page adventure for you to explore with your friends.
• Special oubliette containing a pair of beautifully engraved Labyrinth dice.
• Toolkit with a bestiary, rules, and tips for creating your own adventures.
• Handy double-sided reference bookmark.
• High-quality cloth-bound hardback with three ribbons to help you keep track.
• Illustrations by Brian Froud, Johnny Fraser-Allen, and Ralph Horsley.
Although the adventure path is out of stock as of publication, you can find this RPG being sold from multiple sellers.