When Walt Disney World announced a “Star Wars” themed hotel was coming to the Florida theme park, fans were, understandably, excited. As more information about the planned Galaxy Starcruiser was revealed, that excitement grew. Guests will be able to (and will be expected to) fully immerse themselves while staying in the hotel, complete with assigned ‘jobs,’ costumes, and other “Star Wars” experiences.
This morning, Walt Disney World released the long-awaited price point for the experience, as well as more details on what exactly guests will be doing.
Sample itinerary included a basic hourly breakdown of the two-day stay. Every Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser vacation package includes a 2-night stay in a well-appointed cabin or suite, meals (excluding alcoholic and specialty beverages), and the opportunity to live your Star Wars story through exclusive experiences, missions and activities.
Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser vacation package includes:
- 2-night stay in a cabin or suite
- Ongoing, immersive and interactive entertainment, where choices determine your experience*
- Food and beverages on the starcruiser (excluding alcoholic and specialty beverages) and a quick-service meal at Docking Bay 7 Food and Cargo or other select locations at Disney’s Hollywood Studios**
- Admission to Disney’s Hollywood Studios for your planetary excursion to Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge
- Valet parking
- Exclusive Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser databand (known on your home planet as a MagicBand)
And of course, the all important thing- just how much would a 2-night stay aboard the Halcyon cost?