Android users have long had a couple of choices for their apps – the official |app store or unofficial app stores, like ACMarket and HappyMod. Now there is a third option – an Android tool called Lucky Patcher. This is not an app store; it is a tool that helps you modify the apps you already have on your Android device. It’s completely free to use, so read on to find out how.
Lucky Patcher Requirements:
While Lucky Patcher is a great Android tool, there is a set of minimum requirements that must be met to use it:
- Android v2.33 Gingerbread or above
- 2 GB free RAM or more
- 8 GB of internal storage or more
- A rooted device – while it does work on those devices not rooted, you don’t get so many features
How to Download Lucky Patcher:
- Using the official link, download Lucky Patcher app straight to your Android device
- Do NOT open it yet – first, open Settings
- Go to Security (or Privacy, depending on your firmware version) and enable Unknown Sources. If you miss this step, Lucky Patcher may not work
- Open your downloads location and tap on the Lucky Patcher file
- A message will appear asking if you want to install Lucky Patcher; click Yes
- When you see Lucky Patcher on your home screen, the installation is finished, and you can use the tool on your apps and games
What is Lucky Patcher?
It is a vital tool for modifying apps and games on your Android device. You can use it to remove restrictions, provide new features, bypass license verification, change app permissions, and more.
One of the most popular features is its ability to remove ads from apps and games we download from the official store. With Lucky Patcher, you can get rid of them and go back to enjoying your app or game in peace. It doesn’t take up much room on your device, no more than 10 MB, but it is a powerful app.
Lucky Patcher Features:
Lucky Patcher offers all these cool features:
- Ad Removal – get rid of ads from app store apps and games.
- Remove in-app Purchases – get past the need to purchase bonuses and in-app features by bypassing them and getting everything for free.
- Modify your Games – ensure you get every feature, in-app bonus, and in-app purchase for free, including unlimited gems, coins, live, and more. Be aware, though, and Lucky Patcher may need root access to do this.
- Change Permissions – no longer feel bound to accept all the permissions a game requests; change the permissions.
Frequently Asked Questions:
To help you out, these are the most common questions we get asked about Lucky Patcher and the answers:
Will Lucky Patcher Harm My Device?
No. It may be an app modification tool, but it cannot harm your device, any data on it, and it will not interfere with other systems and apps on your Android device either.
How Does Lucky Patcher Work?
When you install Lucky Patcher on your Android device, it scans all the other apps and games you have and makes recommendations on the best changes to make. These include removing ads, changing app permissions, bypassing verifications, and much more.
Is Lucky Patcher Illegal?
No, Lucky Patcher is not illegal because it is nothing more than an app that needs no special permissions to work. However, some of the things the app does, such as bypassing verification, are technically illegal, so that you will use this at your own risk.
Do I Have to Root My Device?
N, Lucky Patcher will work on devices that haven’t been rooted. However, it works better on rooted devices because the changes it recommends are done automatically. On unrooted devices, you get fewer features, and you have to make the changes manually.
What Games Will Lucky Patcher Work on?
Sadly, there is no way for Lucky Patcher to work on all Android apps and games, not just because there are so many of them, but they are all so different too. The only real way to find out if it works on yours is to install the tool and try it. Lucky Patcher definitely supports the games below:
- Zombie Scrapper
- Stick War: Legacy
- Tower Madness 2: 3D Defense
- Age of wind 3
- Zombie Highway 2 etc.
Chrome Tells me Lucky Patcher is a Harmful Download.
It is not harmful. Whenever you try to download an APK or third-party app with Chrome, it will always tell you it is harmful. Nine times out of ten, the apps are perfectly safe, which is the case with Lucky Patcher.
Lucky Patcher is the latest in a long line of apps to help Android users get more out of their devices. It is free to use, and it helps you modify the apps and games you have installed. However, we must remind you that you use the app at your own risk as, technically, the features are illegal. That hasn’t stopped millions from using it without any trouble, so go ahead and try it today.