Android users no longer have to limit themselves to Google PlayStore for their apps and games. Now we have ACMarket, a refreshing alternative that offers thousands of Android apps and games for free, including lots of modified content. Downloaded by millions, ACMarket is not restricted in any way, and it will change the way you download your apps and games forever.
How to Download ACMarket on Android:
Downloading ACMarket onto your Android device is very simple to do. However, given that it is a rival app store, you can’t download it from Google Play Store. Instead, you need to install the APK file straight onto your device, using only the provided links – these are the official developer links and are safe and secure.
- First, you need to allow the download of third-party apps onto your Android device – open Settings and go to Security
- Tap to enable Unknown Sources and come out of Settings
- Now download the ACMarket APK file onto your device from official source ac-market.org
- Open your Downloads folder and tap on the APK file to install it onto your device
- Follow the on-screen directions and, when it’s all done, you can use ACMarket as an Android app store on your device.
How Does ACMarket Work?
ACMarket is dead simple to use and, being a user-friendly app, will take you no more than a couple of taps to download and install the apps of your choice.
- Open the app store by tapping the icon on your device
- Choose your app category and browse what’s on offer
- Alternatively, if you know what you are looking for, simply type the name into the built-in search bar
- Tap on the app you want, tap GET, and wait for it to download onto your device.
- When you see the app icon, the installation has been successful, and the app or game is yours to use for free
As well as offering a vast number of apps and games for free, ACMarket provides plenty of other features:
- No Geo-Restrictions – Where some apps in the PlayStore are limited to specific geographical locations, everything in ACMarket works everywhere.
- Well-Organized – Everything is organized into categories, such as Trending, Latest, and Top apps. There are separate categories for modded, tweaked, and patched apps, making it easy to find what you want to download.
- Simple – A user-friendly app interface makes it easy to navigate the app store. A simple layout ensures you can find what you want very easily.
- No Ads – ACMarket does not contain any ads to interrupt your app experience, unlike many other free app stores that are full of ads and surveys that must be completed before you can download an app.
- No Hidden Fees – What you see is what you get – everything in ACMarket is free, and there are no charges for in-app features or purchases.
- Up To Date – You can find all the latest apps and games very quickly after release – no having to pay for premium apps and modified app versions appear very quickly too.
- High-Speed Downloads – ACMarket offers the highest download speeds of any third-party app store and even that of the official store.
- Free – everything is completely free; you do not need to part with a single penny for any app, game, or feature.
- Secure – ACMarket is a safe app; the app store itself is kept updated, and every app or game is scanned – anything remotely dodgy is removed immediately. The developers have included strong security to ensure that your device and data are protected, and there is no risk of any privacy violations when you use the app store.
We do need to remind you that, while it is not illegal to provide modified or cracked apps, it is considered illegal in many places to download and use them. Therefore, we ask that you use ACMarket responsibly and, if you like an app or game you download, please consider purchasing it via the official methods.
Can I Download ACMarket on Any Other Device?
No. ACMarket only has support for Android devices, so it will not work on any other mobile platform, such as iOS. However, there are lots of alternative app stores that work in much the same way available for iOS and other platforms.
Can I Use ACMarket on My PC?
Yes, you can. Because it is an Android file, you do need an Android emulator on your computer; simply download the emulator and the ACMarket APK file onto your computer and then use the emulator to install ACMarket.
AC Market store is an excellent alternative option to the official Android app store, with the added bonus of everything being completely free. You have nothing to lose by trying it, so download it today and be prepared to change how you download your Android apps and games in the future.