I’m sure some of you are going to swoon over this “adorable” night light of The Child. But let me tell you in my experience, getting a night light that has eyes never really works out for young children. So if you like feeling like things are watching you that’s a different story.
Amazon is now selling a nightlight by JASCO of “The Mandalorian” baby Yoda and the product is…a bit unsettling.
- Star Wars Authenticity – Officially licensed by Star Wars, this light features the adorable likeness of The Child (or affectionately known as “Baby Yoda” by fans) in a squishy silicone design and is great for any room in your home
- Playful Design – Perfect for fans of all ages, the lovingly detailed replica of The Mandalorian’s cuddly companion is soft to the touch and fun to carry with you
- Choose the Light – White light emits from within the cute silicon frame and illuminates your space — press the ON/OFF button to activate and lightly tap the base to switch between high and low white options
- Power Your Way – Use the included micro-USB cable or take it with you anywhere using 3 AAA batteries (not included) – the light saves power by turning OFF after 60min. while running in battery mode
- Peace of Mind – This energy efficient product is created to last and proudly designed in the USA
In fact my kid just came up and told me that “If I ever saw that in a store, I would NOT get that.” But that doesn’t mean others wont like it… So if you do, more power to you.