‘Now That’s What I Call Music’ #69(Nice) Now Available
We have reached an epic landmark as NOW That’s What I Call Music has reached it’s 69th album release.
The CD’s started being released in 1998 and some years having 2-3 albums a year. While I’m not really sure how well compilation CDs do these days looking at the Wiki they all seem to have gone Platinum. Honestly the only compilation CDs I have ever owned were “Best of the 70’s” and “Pure Moods”. Pure Moods was amazing don’t judge me.
The tracks listed on this gloriously numbered album are:
1. Ariana Grande / breathin’
2. Bastille & Marshmello / Happier
3. DJ Snake f/Selena Gomez, Cardi B. & ozuna / Taki Taki
4. The Chainsmokers f/Kelsea Ballerini / This Feeling
5. Silk City & Dua Lipa f/Diplo & Mark Ronson / Electricity
6. Calvin Harris & Sam Smith / Promises
7. Loud Luxury f/Brando / Body (Armada)
8. Ellie Goulding f/Diplo & Swae Lee / Close To Me
9. LSD / Thunderclouds
10. Shawn Mendes & Zedd / Lost In Japan (Remix)
11. Khalid / Better
12. Camila Cabello / Consequences
13. Lady Gaga & Bradley Cooper / Shallow (Radio Edit)
14. Dan & Shay / Tequila
15. Lauv f/Julia Michaels / There’s No Way
16. Lovelytheband / Broken
Now Presents What’s Next:
17. George Ezra / Shotgun
18. Jack Samson / Slow 3
19. The Accidentals / Heavy Flag
20. Sasha Sloan / Older
I think they lost their chance to make all the tracks sexual innuendos. I mean, that’s what I would have done anyway.
What do you think of this? Are you going to go out and buy one right now for the car? Tell us in the comments!