Many women suffer from the matter of melasma and brown spots, which negatively affects the psyche of ladies, their self-confidence, and their beauty, and during this article, we are going to discuss the causes of melasma, styles of melasma, the matter of pregnancy and postpartum costs, melasma in men, and ways to treat melasma and brown spots, additionally to ways to stop melasma and brown spots.
What are the causes of costs?
Melasma is one of the foremost common skin problems among women and men because it causes brown to gray spots on the face particularly.
Most people have brown spots and freckles within the bridge of the nose, forehead, chin, and above the upper lip. they’ll also appear on the forearms and neck. Here are the most causes of facial freckles :
- Exposure to the sun is one of the foremost common causes of melasma and brown spots to seem. Hence, it’s recommended to use sunscreen as a routine in the daytime, also, wear a wide-brimmed hat when leaving the house on hot summer days, which protects against the matter of melasma and brown spots.
- Changes in hormones also are among the causes of facial freckles, and we see this clearly in pregnant women, as in the case of taking hormone replacement medications.
- Some cosmetics and skin care may irritate, and the appearance of melasma and brown spots on that.
- Neglecting skin infections resulting from chemical peels, lasers, or the utilization of high-acid cosmetics is one of the most reasons for the looks of brown spots on the face.
Where does the price appear? What are the signs of costs?
The most common signs of melasma are the looks of brown or gray spots on the face, and these spots are often on the places where melasma appears on the face, namely:
- The bridge of the nose.
- Above the upper lip.
- the chin.
Some people have brown spots on the forearm and neck, but this is often less common.
A dermatologist can diagnose melasma by staring at the patient’s skin. to search out how deep the melasma is within the skin, the doctor uses a tool called a Wood’s light. Sometimes melasma may appear as another disease of the skin, then the doctor takes a biopsy of the skin and determines the tactic of treating melasma in step with its type . you can take Triluma Cream 15 gm for Melasma and Tretinoin Cream 0.025 for Acne
But what are the kinds of costs?
Types of melasma
- Deep melasma: it’s represented by brown spots that appear in an exceedingly deep layer of the skin, and it’s one of the foremost difficult kinds of melasma to treat.
- Superficial melasma: it’s represented by the pigments that appear within the superficial layer of the skin, and it’s one of the simplest kinds of melasma to treat.
- Mixed melasma: here, the pigment is found between the superficial and deep layers.
The problem of melasma and brown spots is one of the foremost common problems that a pregnant woman suffers from because it appears in many parts of her body, like the face, and it’s called pregnancy melasma or ” the mask of pregnancy, “likewise because the neck, chest, abdomen, and other parts of the body.
The cost of pregnancy causes the lady to enter a foul mental state, additionally to her lack of self-confidence, thanks to her appearance.
But what are the explanations for the looks of melasma when pregnant?
The reason behind pregnancy melasma is because of the hormonal changes that ladies experience during pregnancy, and dark-skinned women are more likely to suffer from this problem than white-skinned women, but the matter remains likewise.
Usually, pregnancy melasma begins to fade gradually immediately after birth until it disappears completely within some months, so a pregnant woman shouldn’t worry about the looks of brown spots and melasma during pregnancy.
Tips for handling the matter of melasma and brown spots when pregnant :
- Some recent studies have shown a relationship between hyperpigmentation within the skin, which results in the looks of melasma, and therefore the imbalance in B complex levels, which pregnant women often absorb the shape of nutritional supplements during pregnancy, So, dear, you ought to eat green leafy vegetables, whole grains, oranges, and brown bread.
- Hot sun rays exacerbate the matter of pregnancy costs , so pregnant women must use a powerful sunscreen, and wear clothes that cover the maximum amount of the body possible.
- It’s not recommended to perform skin-lightening or facial peeling operations during pregnancy, and it’s preferable to attend until after birth, until the hormones begin to stabilize, and return to what they were, after which peeling operations may be performed to obviate the remaining effects of melasma .