Why You Need the Ignition App
If you are looking for a great source of anime apps, look no further than the Ignition app. Offering all your favorites plus a load more games, apps, and even Cydia tweaks, Ignition app is totally free, you don’t have to install a jailbreak to use it, and it works on all iOS devices.
How to Download Ignition App:
Install Ignition app directly to your device following these easy steps:
- Open Safari browser and then open the Ignition page – no other browser works for this
- Tap on Download and then on Install and wait
- The Ignition app icon will appear on your home screen when the app has downloaded and installed
- Don’t open it yet – tap Settings and go into General > Profiles
- Find the Ignition certificate and trust it – Ignition app can now be used for all your favorite anime apps and more.
What is the Ignition App?
Ignition app is a third-party app installer, offering thousands of unofficial apps, games, tweaks, and anime apps. It won’t cost you anything to download and use, and you get all this:
- Game emulators
- Social apps
- iOS apps
Ignition app is full of useful and cool features, including:
- Speed – app re-signing is fast, as are bug fixes and app request actioning. With a global team, no matter where you are in the world, customer service will always be open.
- User-Driven Library – while the developers add new apps regularly, users are urged to upload and share their own apps too
- Customer Support – 24/7 customer assistance via the developer’s Twitter account
- Thousands of Apps – and more are being uploaded daily
Common Ignition App Problems:
Ignition is a reliable app, and, most of the time, it is stable. However, reports are coming of the following issues with the app. All of them look worse than they are and are simple to fix:
Blank or White Screen
This does look worse than it actually is and is more irritating than a real problem. Here’s how to fix it:
- Launch your iOS Settings app
- Tap the Safari section and tap on clear Website Data
Try using the Ignition app again, and you should find it works.
Profile Installation Failed Error
There is a high chance that you are attempting to install the Ignition app while there is a lot of traffic going through Apple’s servers. Wait for a couple of hours and then try again. If you still get the error, try these steps:
- Place your iOS device into Airplane mode and make sure Wi-Fi is off
- Launch your Settings app and tap Safari
- Tap on Clear History and Website Data
- Tap on Clear History and Data
- Exit Settings and disable Airplane mode
- Wait a couple of minutes and then follow the installation steps again – it should work now.
Untrusted Developer Error:
This is common when you try to use unofficial apps and is down to Apple, not knowing the developer. To use the app, you need to trust the developer:
- Remember the developer name from the app error message
- Open Settings and tap General>Profiles
- Find the developer name and tap it
- Tap the Trust button, and the error message is gone.
How to Delete Ignition App
Sometimes, an error with the Ignition app can only be fixed if you delete the app and then reinstall it. Or it may well be a case that you don’t get on with the app or can’t find an app or game in it. Whatever the reason, deleting the Ignition app is easy:
- Open Settings on your iPhone or iPad
- Tap on General and go into Profiles
- Tap the Ignition app profile and tap the Remove Profile button
- Tap Remove once more and close Settings – Ignition app has gone from your device
Frequently Asked Questions
To finish, we have the answers to a couple of the more commonly asked questions about the app installer:
Is the Ignition App Safe to Use?
Absolutely. We tested the Ignition app extensively and found nothing in it that might harm your device – no malware, adware, spyware, viruses, or anything else. Plus, you don’t need your Apple ID to install it, and there’s no requirement to jailbreak either – all ensuring Ignition App is safe to use. The only thing that might irritate you a bit is the ads- this is common with free installers, though, and they are not intrusive ads.
Is There Any Difference Between Emus4U and Ignition?
No, not a lot. The developers of both apps are working together to make sure that you can use one or the other on your device – if one doesn’t work, try the other, the content is pretty much the same.
Ignition app is popular and costs nothing to download and try. See what you think of this cool app installer.