If you live in California you were probably already excited that next years Star Wars Celebration is going to be held in Anaheim since this will be the second time they host it there. Now Starwarscelebration.com has announced when tickets will go on sale for 2020 as well as the dates they will be holding the event.
They will be having next years event in August from the 27th-30th. Tickets will go on sale June 21st at 9am PST. If you buy tickets online they are cheaper than if you wait to get them at the door and there is no guarantee that you will be able to get in if they hit capacity.
Kids 6-12 will require a ticket and they say to be prepared to show proof of age when you go. I am not quite sure what that entails and there are no further details on the site but if you have a tall 5 year old I would bring some kind of proof just in case.
One Day tickets in advance are $75 in advance or $85 at the door. Four day tickets are $195 in advance and $205 at the door. Kids badges for four days are $70 in advance or $80 at the door and the one day tickets for children are $35 in advance or $45 at the door.
They do offer very a very special “Jedi Master Package” that is $900 before taxes and fees. This includes:
- Half Hour Early Access to Exhibit Hall each day=
- Half Hour Early Access to the Official Celebration Store each day
- Exclusive Celebration Store preview experience*
*Times and additional details to be announced
- Jedi Master Express Checkout Lane at the Official Celebration Store
- Unlimited use of the LIGHTSPEED Lane to enter the Official Celebration Store
- LIGHTSPEED Lane Autograph Hall line pass and checkout for up to six (6) Autograph Sessions or Photo Ops.
*Purchase of autograph or photo op required
- Priority Access* to all Panels on the Celebration Stage
- *Priority Access allows Jedi Masters to enter the Celebration Stage prior to general attendees. There is no guaranteed reserved seating section for Jedi Masters, but you will have first choice of seats for each Panel on the Celebration Stage. To take advantage of this entitlement, all Jedi Masters must arrive to the Jedi Master queue at the Celebration Stage before a designated time (to be announced, typically 45 minutes prior to the start of each panel). Due to high demand for panels, we are unable to offer priority access for Jedi Masters to the Celebration Stage within 15 minutes of the scheduled panel start time.
- Jedi Master Lounge
- Complimentary Coat Check
- Jedi Master Concierge*
- *Your Jedi Master Concierge is available to help plan your day, assist with questions, and more!
And Exclusive Merch
- One (1) Jedi Master Badge featuring exclusive art
- One (1) Original signed art print, created exclusively for Celebration Anaheim Jedi Master’s
- One (1) Extremely Limited Jedi Master character pin not available for purchase by general fans
- One (1) Exclusive Jedi Master Lanyard
- One (1) Exclusive Jedi Master Embroidered Patch
- One (1) Exclusive Jedi Master Beverage Tumbler
- One (1) Official Show Poster (Rolled, complete with poster tube)
- One (1) Commemorative Program Guide
- One time 10% off discount at the Official Celebration Store
As for the LIGHTSPEED perk it is very much a lottery system. You need to reserve your spot in line using the online system if you want to go to certain panels. Think of it like a FastPass at Disneyland but you only have one chance to go on the ride.
2020’s Celebration is going to have all kinds of reveals for the franchise since they are now done with the Skywalker saga. It will be over a year since Galaxy’s Edge opened and there could be news for the land as well. Not to mention the comics the toys and the apparel. This Star Wars Celebration is sure to be a big one so if you want to go you should set an alarm in your phone. That date again to buy tickets is June 21st, 9am PST.
Are you planning on joining in the celebration? Tell us in the comments if you are excited to go!