This new Wonder Woman figure designed by the one and only Todd McFarlane is just GORGEOUS. Part of the new DC Multiverse line of figures, this version of the Themysciran Princess almost resembles a more Norse style for the demigoddess than her usual Greek-inspired look.
Just take a look at McFarlane’s Wonder Woman:
- Incredibly detailed 7” scale figure based off the DC Multiverse
- Designed with Ultra Articulation with up to 22 moving parts for full range of posing and play
- Brand new design from the mind of Todd McFarlane
- Comes with a sword, shield and a base
- Included collectable art card with Wonder Woman figure photography on the front, and character biography on the back
She’s available to pre-order on Amazon now, and will start shipping September 10th, 2021.