AppVN is a new kind of app store, quite like a social network but offering tons of third-party apps and games for Android devices. This is the ideal solution for those who can’t find what they want on the official Android app store and are somewhat bored with what’s on offer. AppVN is the solution for anybody who wants unofficial apps, games, and more on their device. It’s free so read on to find out what it’s about.
How to Download AppVN on Android
AppVN is simple enough to download and all you need is your Android device and a good internet connection:
- First, you need to set your device, so it accepts unofficial content. Open your Android settings apps and tap on Security or Privacy – depending on your firmware version
- Find the Allow From Unknown Sources option and enable it by tapping the slider
- Now open your browser and open the AppVN download page
- Tap on the APK file to download it
- Open your Downloads folder and tap the file
- Follow the on-screen directions, and AppVN will be on your home screen.
If you failed to enable Unknown Sources properly, you would face an App Blocked error. In this case, tap on Mobile Menu>Settings>Security and make sure it is enabled.
How to Download AppVN on Windows
Because AppVN is an Android app, you have the added bonus of installing it on your Windows PC too. However, AppVN doesn’t natively support this platform, so you will need to install an Android emulator first. We recommend BlueStacks, as it is one of the best, free to use, and very powerful. You will need a Google account to set up the emulator but, if you don’t have one, you can get one set up for free before you start.
Follow these easy steps:
- First, download BlueStacks or Nox Player onto your computer – make sure you only use the official link
- Open the BlueStacks app and sign in using your Google account. Leave it to set up – this can take a few minutes
- Now, download the AppVN Android file onto your computer and extract the file contents
- Drag the .apk file into the emulator. Alternatively, right-click it and choose Open With BlueStacks or type AppVN into the emulator search bar
- Click on the file when it is in BlueStacks and follow the directions on-screen to install it
- When it’s done, you can use AppVN via the emulator home page.
Why Use AppVN on a Desktop?
Because it gives you an alternative to your desktop app store, one that is completely free to use, plus you can take full advantage of your computer resources – more RAM and storage space, better processors, bigger screen, and so on.
What is AppVN?
A third-party app store, AppVN is as different from the official store as it can be. It offers a great choice of unofficial apps, game s, and more, and it’s all for free. Many of the applications are tweaked with new features, and lots of games are completely unlocked, with all in-app features and purchases available right from the start – for free. Regularly updated, the app store is kept safe and new content is constantly being added.
However, you should be aware that, because everything is unofficial, the apps and games cannot be verified by Play Protect. As such, if you choose to download AppVN, the risk is yours.
AppVN offers users a ton of useful features, including:
- Support for Android, iOS, and Windows PCs
- User-friendly App – easy to navigate and a built-in search bar helps you find specific apps and games much easier
- Everything is free to download – all the apps, games, and more. Alongside tweaked apps and games, you will also find streaming apps, eBooks, game emulators, and more
- Lots of cool games in AppVN, including Minecraft and many more, are being added – some before their official release
- Language support is far superior to many other app stores, including the official store, offering support for many different languages
- AppVN is a small app and doesn’t take any more than 20 MB of space on your device. Nor will it hog any of your device resources or interfere with anything else on your device
- A built-in advanced search bar makes it simple to find your apps and games
- You don’t need to register to use AppVN. If you choose to use it on your Windows PC, all you will need is a free Google account for the emulator
- The one-click installer makes getting your games and apps fast and simple
AppVN is an alternative Android app store with a difference. With so much content on offer and the option to use it on your Windows PC, too, it provides an excellent alternative to the official store. And it is free, so download it today and see what this new app store can do for you.