How to Play PubG on a PC using the Nox Player Emulator
If you play PuBG on your Android mobile device, you might be interested to know that you can now play it on your PC or Mac computer, along with any other Android apps and games you use now. How? Simply by installing a free Android emulator called Nox Player.
How to Download and Install Nox Player:
Nox Player is one of the most powerful Android emulators that offers speed and high performance without grabbing all your desktop resources. It is simple to download and install:
- Using the linked website, download Nox Player onto your computer.
- Locate the file on your computer and click to open it
- Agree to the terms and conditions and then click Install
- Decide whether you want online (faster) or offline (takes 15 minutes at least) installation.
- Wait; when Nox Player has installed, the icon is saved to your desktop.
How to Use Nox Player:
This is simple to do, but you do need a Google account. If you don’t have one, you can set one up free:
- Launch Nox Player – it will need time to set up.
- When the home screen appears, some app icons are already installed, and one of them is Google Paly Store – click on it.
- Set up using your Google account and follow the instructions on the screen – you don’t have to go through the entire setup. If you don’t want to, you can skip it.
- When you are done setting up, new options show up on the home screen’s right, including transferring files and installing APK files.
Nox Player Features:
Nox Player is packed with cool features:
- Fast and Smooth – Nox Player is one of the fastest Android emulators, offering a smooth gaming experience. With customizable settings, you can decide how many CPUs you want to use and the amount of RAM to allocate.
- External Controller Compatibility – while many Android mobile devices do not support external game controllers, Nox Player does because your desktop computer does. That makes your gaming experience much better and more enjoyable.
- Device Emulation – Nox Player can emulate your device, including your phone number, model, IMEI number, and other device-specific information.
- Root Access – Nox Player, is already rooted with SuperUser, giving you easy access to your computer files.
Frequently Asked Questions:
We get lots of questions asked about Nox Player, and these are the ones asked most frequently:
What is Nox Player?
It is a free Android emulator, fast and simple, that allows you to run Android apps and games on your desktop.
Is it Safe?
Yes, Nox Player is completely safe, legal, and reliable to use.
How Do I Uninstall it?
Are There Any Disadvantages to it?
Just one; it isn’t as fast as some emulators. It is pretty fast, but it makes up for it to be comprehensive and not hogging all your computer resources.
Nox Player Gets Stuck On Leading – How Do I Fix This?
By following these simple steps:
- Reboot your PC or Mac
- Ensure that your computer meets the minimum Nox Player requirements and ensures that virtualization has been enabled – more details in this video.
- Free RAM up and give some more to Nox Player.
- Make sure your graphics drivers are up to date.
- Make sure you have set up and configured your antivirus software properly.
Will it Work on macOS?
Yes. Just follow the installation instructions above and download the Mac version of Nox Player.
Can I Use the Same Version on 32-bit and 64-bit Computers?
No. There is a Nox Player version for each, so do be sure to download the one that matches your computer. If you download the 64-bit version, VT must be enabled on your computer.
Can I Copy PC Files to Nox Player 4?
Yes, by following these steps:
- Open Nox Player
- Click on the icon for the Library.
- Click System Apps>Media Manager
- The Import Windows Files to Android window will appear; locate the file for import and click Open.
- The file is imported to Nox Player.
How Do I Set Nox Player Up for PuBG Mobile?
- Launch Nox Player
- Click the Bulb icon
- Click Settings on the Game Guidance Window that opens and a few options will appear.
- Click on In-Game Resolution to change the game resolution – higher numbers mean better graphics, but the trade-off is that it uses more of your system resources.
- Click on Graphics Quality to change the game environment – HD Graphics will give you a sharper texture, but your graphics card will take a much bigger hit.
- Click on Learn More to get information about the game settings.
- Click Save Changes when you have made your changes and reboot your game.
Nox Player is one of the best Android emulators available today and is the best way to play your favorite Android games, including PuBG, on your PC or Mac. Nox Player is free to use, but if you have to pay for a game on the Android app store, you will still have to pay for it using Nox.