Now when you’re a kid it’s hard to differentiate between the “needs” and the “wants”. And then when you’re a parent it becomes hard to gage what your kid may or may not be ready for. For instance you may want to get your two year old some fish, but at two… well if you forget to feed it say goodbye to bubbles. Well, just to be sure her parents got the right idea one little girl came prepared with a powerpoint presentation that her parents will never forget.
Some of the best arguments I’ve ever seen are included in this Powerpoint presentation. Things like:
- All of my fellow siblings, though their opinions are less important, would love to have a cat.
- It would be so cute, please.
- You wouldn’t have to listen to me ask for a cat again.
- I’m aware of the responsibilities( I’ve been researched this for 5 years, I’m more than prepared) I won’t ever slack off on doing those duties.
- PLEASE. SERIOUSLY YOU PROMISED ME A HAMSTER 5 YEARS AGO BUT THAT NEVER HAPPENED JUST LET ME HAVE THIS.
Thanks to some updates from her dad, Christopher Doyle on Twitter we now know that they’ve not only looked into but attained a new furry friend! Good job to her on convincing her parents! Only now the dad also says that the youngest is now trying to make a presentation to get a turtle.