With the state of the world still up for discussion many of us are wondering if we will be able to go trick-or-treating with the kids. One thing that is tradition for us is that we usually go around neighborhoods and drive through looking at all the cool decorations. And this year we can get our car all dressed up for some fun Halloween decoration sight seeing! Check out this bat costume for cars found on Amazon!
- Easy installation on windows and front grill with no tools required
- Should not be used if vehicle is equipped with window visors/deflectors
- Not intended for highway use
- Includes (2) 17″ Black Bat Wings and (1) 6″ Plush Black Fabric Nose
- Weatherproof, made of fabric and plastic
The listing says it’s not for highway use which is unfortunate, but also you could just take the wings off and keep the cute little bat nose. Honestly I like this car costume WAY better than the overplayed reindeer you see every year. But then again, Halloween is my Christmas.