LEGO has announced three brand new sets based on “Indiana Jones” films are coming this spring. These will be the first Indy sets the company has done in over ten years. The sets are based on iconic scenes from the original three films; “Raiders of the Lost Ark,” “Temple of Doom,” and “The Last Crusade.”
Temple of the Golden Idol
Is a 1,545-piece set rated for ages 18 and up, based on “Raiders of the Lost Ark.” It comes with:
- Parts to build a massive temple.
- A Golden Idol that lowers and lights up with a turn of a knob.
- A massive rolling boulder for Indy to outrun.
- Minifigures of Indiana Jones, Satipo, Belloq, and a Hovitos Warrior.
Escape from the Lost Tomb
A 600-piece set that is also rated for ages 8 and up based on “Raiders of the Lost Ark.” It comes with:
- Parts to build the underground temple
- Parts to build two towering Anubis statues, one of which topples to reveal a secret passage.
- Snakes, why’d it have to be snakes?
- Minifigures of Indiana Jones, Marion Ravenwood, Sallah, and a mummy.
Fighter Plane Chase
This is a 387-piece build set for ages 8 and up based on “Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade.” It comes with:
- Parts to build a fighter plane
- Parts to construct a convertible car complete with umbrella and pistol
- Sign to Berlin
- Minifigures of Indiana Jones, Professor Henry Jones Sr., and the pilot.
The sets will be available to order starting April 1st, 2023. These are sure to please “Indiana Jones” fans of all ages! Check them out on LEGO’s website.
“Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny“ hits theaters on June 30th. Check out the trailer below: