While we’re still not sure why the neck Netflix wouldn’t pick November 11th, 2021 as their official “Stranger Things” Day, we’re pretty excited it’s happening. After what feels like a million-year hiatus, the hit Duffer Brothers series will be returning soon.
Here’s everything you need to know about Stranger Things Day 2021:
Midnight PT: Head to the Stranger Things social channels to start the celebration.
7am PT: One word: California. Get ready for a tease of this final Season 4 location.
9am PT: Explore the world of Stranger Things like never before with the first official map of Hawkins, created by artist Kyle Lambert.
11am PT: Get a sneak peek at the Stranger Things 4 episode titles.
1pm PT: Take a tour of our first-ever Stranger Things pop-up stores opening in Los Angeles and New York City. More on how to visit these stores, including locations, below.
2pm PT: It’s a “How We Stranger Things Day” spotlight. Get an inside look at how to celebrate the day from some of our amazing creators and collectors.
4pm PT: From streetwear to stranger, watch the cast transform into their new looks for Stranger Things 4.
And that’s not all! There’s more to discover online:
- Stranger Things social channels will be celebrating alongside you by reposting fans and sharing iconic moments and lines from the series all day long.
- On Facebook, you’ll see a new suite of Stickers, AR Filters, and more released globally across their FB Messenger products.
- On Canva, check out a series of Stranger Things-inspired design templates optimized for all major social platforms (TikTok, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Snapchat), including video chat backgrounds such as Zoom and Google Hangouts, available on desktop, web, iOS and Android across select markets for a limited time.
And in stores:
- At Walmart, Target, Amazon and other marquee retail outlets worldwide including Foot Locker, Snipes and Zalando, you’ll find a variety of brand new Stranger Things merchandise, including a Hawkins High apparel campaign from Champion and toys and collectibles from Bandai, Funko and much more.
- On the official Netflix.shop, you’ll find a range of new Stranger Things products from a Chogrin collectible and apparel line, to limited edition Stranger Things General Mills cereal (Cheerios, Lucky Charms, and Cinnamon Toast Crunch, of course) and a special edition Elegorgon statuette from iam8bit.
A new holiday-themed Stranger Things comic book from Dark Horse Comics will be available wherever comics are sold.
In the US, fans can take a tour of our first-ever Stranger Things pop-up stores located in New York City’s Times Square and at The Americana at Brand in Los Angeles. These retail experiences will offer fans access to unique memorabilia and merchandise as well as the chance to journey through iconic show locations like Joyce’s house, the Palace Arcade, Starcourt Mall, the Russian Lab, the Upside Down, and Hawkins High. Sign up to visit HERE.
So, check back for a possible new trailer reveal during tomorrow’s “Stranger Things” Day!