For so long, Android users have been left behind when it comes to options for downloading third-party content. Until recently, they needed to root their devices to get anything different from what was in the official app store, while iOS users were given tons of third-party app stores in place of jailbreaking their devices. Now android users are starting to see a few more options, app stores that offer pre-installed modified apps and games for free download. Another one has been recently released, but this one is a little different. Lulubox is not an app store, and it doesn’t contain any pre-installed apps and games. Instead, it is a tool, a plugin that modifies some apps and games already installed from the official app store. It even has a chat room built-in, allowing gamers to get to know each other and share tips and tricks for their favorite games.
How to Install Lulubox:
There is nothing difficult about installing Lulubox, but it isn’t as straightforward as downloading apps from the official app store. It is completely free to download and use, so make sure you follow these steps to install it on your device:
- First, go to your Android settings app
- Tap Security/Privacy and enable Allow from Unknown Sources
- Close Settings and then use your browser to navigate to the linked Lulubox website
- Tap on the APK file to download and then open your Downloads folder
- Double-tap the APK file and follow the directions on your screen to install it
- The Lulubox app icon will appear on your home screen when it is installed
How to Use Lulubox:
Lulubox is easy enough to use, but don’t expect to find tons of preinstalled apps to download on your device. Instead, you can use Lulubox to modify some of the apps and games already installed on your device.
- Open Lulubox from your home screen
- You will see a list of all the games or apps on your device that Lulubox supports – tap the one you want to modify
- Now another list appears, showing you the changes to be made on the app or game
- Enable the booster, and all the changes will be activated on that game or app
- When you want the app or game back to normal, go back into Lulubox, and disable the booster
To give you an example of what the app can do, let’s say you have installed Garena Free Fire on your device. When you install Lulubox, you can get all the skins for free and speed up your gameplay, among other features.
Pros and Cons:
All unofficial content has its pros and cons, and Lulubox has its fair share too:
- It provides plenty of modifications to installed games and apps
- It supports a lot of different titles
- Your gaming quality is not affected
- It makes game playing easier and more competitive
- There are no pre installed games to download – Lulubox is only a modification tool
- Games must be installed on your device – you cannot play them through Lulubox
- Launching and shutting down the app can be tricky
Lulubox is one of the more stable third-party apps, but there are a couple of issues that keep cropping up. However, they are simple to fix:
Lulubox Cannot be Downloaded
Ensure that the option to Allow Unknown Sources is enabled. If not, Lulubox cannot be installed. If you didn’t enable it, delete Lulubox, enable the option and install Lulubox again.
Lulubox Stopped Working
The easiest way to resolve this is to remove Lulubox from your device and install it again. Ensure the game or app you want to modify is already downloaded from the app store and open it through Lulubox after applying the modifications.
Running Exception Error Message
An error message reading “Running Exception! Please check the running environment of your cell phone and try again later” is popping up on some phones, preventing Lulubox from running. The best way to deal with this is to delete the app data and cache. Also, did you install a Hex editor on your device? If you did, delete it. Hex editors and Lulubox are similar programs and will come into conflict with one another.
If you can’t fix your issues with Lulubox using any of these steps, you need to make sure you have the most up-to-date version of the app on your device. If you don’t, it won’t work properly.
It’s also worth noting that the app developers don’t offer much in the way of customer support. You can try contacting them through their social media pages if you need to, but we cannot guarantee success.
Frequently Asked Questions:
We hear quite a few questions about Lulubox, not surprising given the nature of the tool. These are the most common ones:
Is Lulubox Safe?
Yes, it is completely safe, and our tests didn’t find any malware, viruses, or anything else that could harm your device.
Will it Work on iOS?
No. Lulubox is an Android-only tool, and there are no plans to make it available for iOS.
What About My PC?
Yes, but you do need to install a good Android emulator, such as BlueStacks or Nox Player, first.
Is Lulubox Free?
Yes, and you won’t find any hidden charges either.
How Do I Play Games Through Lulubox?
This isn’t the same as downloading and playing games through the app store. You don’t get an icon on your home screen. Instead, you open the game via Lulubox once the modifications are installed.
Try the Lulubox tool on your Android device and see how it can change your apps and games today, completely free.