An unlikely crime fighting duo – an AI supercar called K.I.T.T. and crime fighter Michael Knight – were TV legends in the 80s, chasing down the bad guys in a quest for justice. And when it came to the wheels, who didn’t want to take a spin in the Knight Industries Two Thousand?
Fans of NBC’s Knight Rider will be excited to know that Michael Knight is back in town, this time as a cute and quirky, cosplaying duck collectible in a typical pose to call K.I.T.T on his 80s smart watch! Fast forward to 2021 and he’s still as cool and illusive as ever, rocking that leather jacket like no other duck possibly could, and as for the big wavey 80’s hair, those locks are still flowing!
- Official Knight Rider merchandise
- Designed and engineered by Numskull Designs.
- TUBBZ – your favorite video game, movie, TV show, and comic book characters come to life as cosplaying ducks.
- Display box – comes in a collector’s bathtub display box, featuring the Knight Rider logo and the ability to stack on top of other Tubbz.
- Premium collectibles – highly detailed features and made from high quality PVC.
- Approximately 9cm (3.54”) tall when outside of tub display stand (some may vary).
You can order Michael Knight here. And if you’re interested in what other amazing pop culture ducks are out check these out too. If you’ve collected them so far you’ve probably got the most fun bath ever!
DISCLOSURE: This post may contain affiliate links. Meaning when you click the link and make a purchase, we receive a commission, which helps Nerdbot keep the lights on.