If you are a fan of classic “The Simpsons,” chances are you’re familiar with the Mt. Splashmore episode. Introduced by Krusty the Clown on his show, the family water park looked like the summer hangout of our dreams. Of course, the s2e18 “Brush With Greatness” has some unplanned chaos.
If YOU’RE looking for your very own Mount Splashmore for your kids this summer, we’ve got the Amazon item for you!
Bestway’s H2OGO! Mount Splashmore Kids Inflatable Water Park
- OUTDOOR SUMMER FUN: Climb into your next adventure with the fun and cool H2OGO! Mount Splashmore backyard water park
- LOTS TO DO: Kids can scale the climbing wall, slip down the slide, get drenched by the surprise soak bucket, splash in the splash pool, and spray water with the water blaster
- LARGE BACKYARD WATER PARK: Massive inflatable water park measures 14 feet long, 9 feet wide, and 9 feet tall
- 600 POUND WEIGHT CAPACITY: Made for kids ages 5 to 10 years old; supports up to120 pounds per kid or 600 pounds overall
- ALL INCLUDED: Inflates quickly with included 120-volt air blower and comes with a storage bag and stakes
Pick up your Mount Splashmore on Amazon here, and let the summer fun begin!