vShare App Download Guide for iOS and Android
vShare is one of the most well-known names in third-party apps. Starting life as a Cydia app designed to provide jailbreakers with unofficial content, now anyone can use it for the same purpose. vShare offers users thousands of unofficial modified apps and unlocked, tweaked games, along with a choice of Cydia tweaks, game emulators, and more. It’s all free, and it works on iOS, Android, and you can even install it on your Mac or PC.
How to Download vShare:
Although vShare was primarily an iOS app, it now has support for Android and, by extension, Mac and PC too. It is easy to install; just pick the platform and follow the guide:
Method 1: iOS
- Using Safari browser, open the vShare Download page and tap on the download link.
- When the new page loads, tap on Install
- When Settings opens, tap on Install Profile.
- Type your passcode in, and Safari opens.
- Tap Install and then confirm by tapping Install on the new window
- Settings open once more; tap Install>Next and then Done.
- Go to your home screen, and you should see the app icon appear when the installation is complete. If it doesn’t, you need to start over as the installation failed.
Method 2: Android
This requires you to manually install the vShare APK file on your device:
- Open your Android Settings app and tap on Security ( or Privacy )
- Enable Unknown Sources – this allows your device to run unofficial content.
- Now go to the official vShare download page and tap the vShare APK link.
- Find your downloads location on your device and tap on the .apk file.
- Follow any on-screen instructions to install the file, and when you see the vShare icon on your device, the installation has finished.
Method 3: PC or Mac
Although vShare doesn’t have official support for desktops, you can install an Android emulator and install the Android APK file onto your PC or Mac using the link above. Simply download the emulator, set it up and download vShare; when it’s installed, you can access your new app store via the emulator home page.
How to Use vShare:
Using vShare is as easy as using the official app stores.
- Tap the vShare icon on your home screen to open it
- Choose one of the app categories – see below for more details
- Browse the apps and games in the category or use the search bar if you are looking for a specific app
- Tap on the app or game you want to download and follow the instructions on the screen to install the app or game
vShare App Features:
vShare offers its millions of users’ tons of cool features. Not only is it free, but you also don’t need to install a jailbreak or root your device. And, with so much content on offer, the app developers categorized everything in these four categories:
- App Store Apps – lots of official iOS content, including premium apps, for free
- Exclusive Apps – unofficial apps and games, not found in official sources – includes Cydia tweaks, game emulators, screen recorders, streaming apps, and more
- Tweaked Apps – stock apps with lots of extra features
- Modified Games – stock games, unlocked and new features and functions added
Frequently Asked Questions:
Unofficial app stores like vShare tend to attract a lot of questions, and some get asked more than others:
- Why Install vShare Using My PC?
It is one of the options and is much easier to do than using your device; it also results in less chance of app flashback.
- Where Do I get vShare Helper From?
vShare Helper is the app required to install vShare using your PC, and it can be downloaded via the official vShare website. At this time, it only works on Windows PC, although Mac and Linux support may be available in the near future.
- An App Has Crashed – How Do I Fix This?
Open vShare Settings and tap Reauthorization. Follow the on-screen directions; if that doesn’t work, delete the app and reinstall it.
- The Install Button Has Stopped Working
If this happens a few consecutive times, power your device off and leave it a couple of minutes. Reboot it and try again.
- I Get an Untrusted Developer Error – How Do I Fix it?
By following these simple steps:
- Open iOS Settings > General
- Tap Profiles > Enterprise
- Tap on the developer name and tap Trust
- Tap Trust again, and the error is cleared.
How Do I Allow Unofficial Content to Work on My Android Device?
- Open Android Settings and tap Security (or Privacy)
- Tap the slider beside Unknown Options to enable it
- Close Settings – now you can install and use unofficial content
vShare is one of the best unofficial installers we have right now. It’s versatile and offers tons of content without needing to jailbreak or root, and it’s all for free. Try it today – it may just become your new app store of choice.