To celebrate “Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back” 40th anniversary, Adidas is giving us some cool Yoda inspired shoes! These shoes come in the Ultraboost style but is a reversed version inspired by the way Yoda speaks.
The Star Wars x Adidas UltraBOOST “YODA” is set for release on September 17th retailing for $180.
- Collaboration with Star Wars celebrating the 40th anniversary of Episode V “Empire Strikes Back”
- Colorway inspired by Yoda’s outfit in Empire Strikes Back
- Primeknit textile upper
- Textile lining
- Leather heel and sidecage
- Woven Yoda tongue patch
- Pre-formed heel for better grip
- Energy recover boost midsole
- Stretchweb outsole with Continental™ Rubber
- Special box
Currently they are still unlisted on Adidas US site but you can keep checking back by clicking the link here. Odds are they will launch them September 17th. Other retailers such as Asphalt Gold have them listed already but unfortunately they only ship within Germany.