Panda Helper is one of the top unofficial app stores in the world, providing tons of cool apps, games, and some Cydia tweaks, all for free. It even works on Android and desktop computers, and you don’t need to jailbreak or root to use them. Read on for download details.
How to Download Panda Helper
Panda Helper works on iOS, Android, and Mac/Windows – choose the platform and follow the steps:
Method 1: iOS
- Download the configuration profile onto your device
- Tap Allow on the popup message and then Install on the next page
- Input your passcode and tap Install
- When the Panda helper icon is on your home page, the installation is successful
Fixing the Untrusted Developer Error
When you install any unofficial content, you will get an Untrusted Developer error when you try to use it. This is because Apple is not aware of the developer and doesn’t trust them – you can. When the error message comes up, note the developer name:
- Open your Settings app
- Go to General>Profiles and Device Management
- Locate that developer name in the list of profiles
- Tap on it and then tap Trust or Verify
- Close Settings, you should find the app now works
Method 2: Android
- First, open your Settings app and tap to enable Unknown Sources*
- Next, download the Panda Helper APK file onto your device
- Find and tap on the file – it should be in Downloads
- Wait for the app icon to appear on your home screen, the installation is done.
* If you do not do this step, you cannot install any unofficial content on your Android device
Method 3: PC or Mac
To do this, you need an Android emulator so you can install the APK file. We recommend you use Nox or Bluestacks for this as they are both good, reliable emulators:
- Download Nox or Bluestacks emulator to your PC or Mac
- Next, download the Panda Helper APK file
- Find where the APK file downloaded to, and double-click the file with the .apk extension
- Your emulator will open, and Panda Helper will be installed.
- Alternatively, right-click the .apk file and click on Open With – the emulator will open, and Panda Helper will be installed to the home page
How to Use Panda Helper
Once installed, Panda Helper is an easy app installer to use:
- Tap the icon to open Panda Helper
- Click or tap on Apps at the bottom of the screen
- Pick your app category
- Browse or use the search bar to find your app or game
- Click on it to install it on your device.
Panda Helper Features:
Panda Helper provides users with lots of benefits and features:
- It’s free
- Easy to use
- No jailbreak or rooting required
- Works on iOS, Android, and desktop
- Choose from thousands of iOS/Android apps and games
- Lots of stock apps modified with new functionality
- Stock games unlocked and with extra features
- Tweaks, game emulators, screen recorders, and more
- 24/7 support
Some of these features deserve more detail:
- 100% Safe to Use – not only do you not need to jailbreak or root your device to use Panda Helper, the developers are constantly monitoring the app If any problems do arise, they are fixed immediately by way of an update – so long as you install these updates, your device will be safe. You also maintain the security of your warranty and do not break any of your platform provider security rules.
- Cydia Alternative – Panda Helper started life as an alternative to Cydia, offering third-party content for those who could no longer jailbreak. Most of the apps and games are unofficial, not found in any official source, and it is now used by millions of people the world over
- Top App Installer – Panda Helper is in the top three of the unofficial app installers, offering tons of cool content, a multi-platform installer, and a safe, reliable, fun experience.
- Unofficial Apps and Games – Panda Helper provides unfettered, free access to thousands of the best-modified games, tweaked apps and Cydia tweaks, all without having to jailbreak or root your device first
- Excellent Customer Service – with customer service personnel spread out around the globe, help is on hand 24/7, regardless of time zone, for whatever problem you may have.
Panda Helper is in the top three of all unofficial app installers, simply because it is so comprehensive and versatile. No matter what device you have, what platform you are on, Panda Helper is supported, providing you with a whole new app store full of modified apps and games. It’s free, so you are losing nothing by trying it – give it a go today and don’t forget to let the developers know your thoughts on Panda Helper