This week’s Nintendo Download includes the following featured content:
Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch
Chocobo’s Mystery Dungeon EVERY BUDDY! – FINAL FANTASY FABLES: Chocobo’s Dungeon is back with an enhanced gameplay system to be enjoyed by both first timers and fans of the series alike. Explore the challenges of the never-ending dungeons and befriend monsters with the new buddy system. You adhere to one simple rule: Every time you enter, the world around you changes shape, but it only moves whenever Chocobo moves. The Chocobo’s Mystery Dungeon EVERY BUDDY! game is available March 20.
Kid Icarus – The evil goddess Medusa has stolen the Three Sacred Treasures and imprisoned the goddess of light, Palutena, in her evil plot to control all. Play as Pit, a young angel who has been entrusted with a magical bow and arrow. Fight against hordes of enemies that swoop from above and below. Secure the Three Sacred Treasures from their evil guardians, equip them and face Medusa in the final battle.
StarTropics – Step into the shoes of Mike Jones, a teenage star pitcher from Seattle, who has come to the tropics to visit his famous archaeologist uncle, Dr. Jones. After being told that his uncle has been abducted, Mike begins a perilous quest in order to rescue him and figure out the mysterious plot behind his disappearance. Luckily for Mike, he meets helpful villagers and finds more powerful weapons as he explores numerous locations and island hops using his uncle’s submarine.
Nintendo eShop sales:
- Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch, Nintendo 3DS and Wii U
- Great deals this week! Check out the full list of deals available this week at http://www.nintendo.com/games/sales-and-deals.
- Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker – Special Episode – Obtain Shiny Crowns in 18 new challenges among five creative new courses in the paid DLC**, Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker – Special Episode. The DLC is available now and can also be played together with a friend in the recently added co-op mode, Partner Adventure.
Also new this week in Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch:
- American Ninja Warrior: Challenge – Available March 19
- Arcade Archives IKARI WARRIORS
- Bad Dream: Fever
- Blood Waves – Available March 15
- Bonds of the Skies
- Dungeons & Aliens – Available March 15
- Dusty Raging Fist
- Fate/EXTELLA LINK – Available March 19
- Freecell Solitaire
- Golf Peaks
- Johnny Turbo’s Arcade: Joe and Mac Returns
- Little Shopping
- Monster Boy and the Cursed Kingdom – Demo Version
- Motorsport Manager for Nintendo Switch
- My Jurassic Farm 2018
- Not Not – A Brain Buster – Available March 15
- Super Kickers League – Available March 20
- SYMMETRY – Available March 19
- Teddy The Wanderer: Mountain Hike
- The Red Strings Club
- Turok – Available March 18
- Twist & Match
- Unit 4 – Available March 15
*Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) and Nintendo Account required for online play. Not available in all countries. Internet access required for online features. Terms apply. nintendo.com/switch-online
**Full version of game required to use DLC. Sold separately.
In addition to video games available at retail stores, Nintendo also offers a variety of content that people can download directly to their systems. Nintendo adds new games weekly to Nintendo eShop, which offers a variety of options for the Nintendo Switch console, the Wii U console and the Nintendo 3DS family of systems.
Nintendo eShop is a cash-based service that features a wide variety of content, including new and classic games, applications and demos. Users can add money to their account balances by using a credit card or purchasing a Nintendo eShop Card at a retail store and entering the code from the card. All funds from one card must be loaded in Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch, Wii U or the Nintendo 3DS family of systems, but can be used in any Nintendo eShop if the systems are linked to a single Nintendo Account.
Customers in the U.S. and Canada ages 18 and older can also link a PayPal account to their Nintendo Account to purchase digital games and content for the Nintendo Switch system both on-device and from the Nintendo website. Once the accounts are linked, users may also use PayPal as a payment option when buying digital content for the Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family systems from the Nintendo website.
My Nintendo members can earn Gold Points on eligible digital purchases. Already have Gold Points? Redeem them toward your next digital purchase of Nintendo Switch games and DLC on Nintendo eShop, or on discount rewards for select Nintendo 3DS and Wii U software. Visit https://my.nintendo.com/reward_categories for more details.
Remember that Nintendo Switch, Wii U, Wii, New Nintendo 3DS, New Nintendo 3DS XL, Nintendo 3DS, New Nintendo 2DS XL and Nintendo 2DS feature parental controls that let adults manage some of the content their children can access. Nintendo 3DS players who register a Nintendo Network ID gain access to free-to-start games and free game demos from Nintendo eShop, and also get the latest news and information direct from Nintendo. For more information about this and other features, visit http://www.nintendo.com/switch, http://www.nintendo.com/wiiu or http://www.nintendo.com/3ds.