We got some nerfs, buffs and reworks being introduced to those who use PTR on the PC. To those of us who play don’t play on PTR, we will see them in the near future. So get ready!
Hanzo will finally be getting his dreaded Scatter Arrow ability reworked, and it will be now called Storm Arrow. This ability will allow Hanzo to rapidly shoot 6 arrows at a reduced damage from the Scatter Arrow(from 100 down to 85). He will also be getting a new Lunge, which allows him to jump in the air horizontally, thus increasing mobility. On top of those, his Sonic Arrow is getting a nerf. This cool-down is decreased from 20 seconds to 12 seconds, duration is decreased from 10 seconds to 6 seconds and lastly radius is decreased from 10 meters to 7 meters.
Other characters receiving a nerf are as follows:
- Projectile size are decreased from 0.3 to 0.2
- Tire movement speed is decreased from 13 to 12
- Hitbox size has been tighten up a bit, so its less projectiles hitting from long distance and more those up in his face.
And sadly, a Tracer nerf. Pulse Bomb is decreasing from a damage of 300 to 200. This nerf is hitting me hardest being a hardcore Trace main(150hrs). *sad face here*
Only one character is to be getting a buff, which is Lucio.
- Wall riding is now less likely to be interrupted along a single surface
- Now can go around corners (both outside corners, and inside corners) without having to leave the wall
- Now can land back on the same wall after leaping away, provided his leap takes him far enough away from the original jumping off point.
- Will no longer consumes ammo
Along with all these changes, the new map Rialto is available in PTR. The home to Talon agent Antonio Bartalotti, Rialto is an Escort map from the Retribution event.
All these items, as stated above, are only available in testing servers at the moment and are subject to change before being released on live servers.
Are you excited for these new changes? Or are you upset? Are you going to test them out on PTR? Let Nerdbot know in the comments bellow.