Acne is one of the most prevalent skin conditions affecting people of all ages. Fortunately, several DIY recipes use natural ingredients that can help to combat pimples. Vitamin E oil is one such ingredient that is effective in treating acne. This blog post will share some DIY recipes for vitamin E oil for acne. We will also discuss how vitamin E oil works to combat pimples and some other benefits it can offer for the skin.
How is Vitamin E helpful in acne healing?
Vitamin E is a fat-soluble vitamin that plays a role in maintaining the health of cell membranes. Additionally, it functions as an antioxidant, assisting in preventing cell deterioration brought on by free radicals. Vitamin E is helpful in healing acne scars and speeding up the healing process of pimples. When applied topically, it can help to reduce inflammation and redness and promote healing.
Benefits Of Vitamin E Oil For Pimples
You might be surprised to hear that vitamin E oil can be a big help when it comes to keeping your skin clear and pimple-free. Here are some of the benefits:
- Reduce inflammation: There are many benefits to using vitamin E oil for acne, including its ability to reduce inflammation. Vitamin E is a fat-soluble vitamin that contains natural antioxidant properties. This makes it effective in reducing the appearance of inflammation and redness associated with acne. Additionally, vitamin E oil can help improve your skin’s overall health by providing it with essential nutrients. When applied topically, vitamin E oil can help to hydrate and protect your skin from further damage.
- Heal Acne Scar: Acne can leave behind unsightly scars, but you don’t have to live with them! Vitamin E oil is known for its healing properties and can help fade acne scars. You can use vitamin E oil on its own or in a DIY recipe.
- Moisturizes the skin: When it comes to keeping your skin hydrated and pimple-free, nothing like vitamin E oil does the job. This natural remedy has been used for centuries to combat dryness and acne, and it’s still one of the most effective ingredients.
- Prevent sunburn: It is no secret that the sun can incredibly damage our skin, causing premature ageing and increasing our risk of skin cancer. Despite this, many of us still enjoy spending time in the sun, whether for a day at the beach or just soaking up some vitamin D. While it’s important to enjoy the sun safely, we also need to be aware of the dangers of sunburn. Sunburn can cause pain, swelling, and redness in the affected area, peeling skin, and blistering. Applying vitamin E to the burned area can help soothe your skin.
- Nourishes the skin: Vitamin E helps to keep the skin moist and smooth and also helps to protect the skin from damage. It can be found in many forms, but vitamin E oil is the most common.
How To Use Vitamin E Oil For Acne?
There are several ways you can use VedaOils vitamin E oil to treat acne. You can apply it directly on your skin or mix it with other ingredients to increase its effectiveness.
DIY Recipes to use Vitamin E Oil for Acne
Recipe 1: Tea Tree Oil and Vitamin E Oil
Tea tree oil has antibacterial, antifungal, and anti-inflammatory qualities that can prevent new acne from forming and speed up healing wounds and scars. Tea tree oil and vitamin E oil can be combined to boost the effectiveness of acne and spot treatment.
- 5 ml Vitamin E Oil
- 2-3 Drops of Tea Tree Oil
Procedure To Follow:
- Combine 1-2 vitamin E oil capsules in your palm with a few drops of tea tree oil.
- Directly apply it to the blemishes and spots on your skin.
- Gently apply the liquid to your skin.
- After letting it settle, wash it off.
- How Often To Apply: You can do so daily until your skin is clear.
Recipe 2: Almond Oil and Vitamin E Oil
Almond oil improves the skin by acting as an antioxidant and contains vitamin E, which hydrates and moisturizes the skin. Additionally, it possesses anti-inflammatory characteristics that aid in wound healing and reduce the formation of scars on the skin.
- 10 Drops of Sweet Almond Oil
- 2 Drops of Vitamin E Oil
Procedure To Follow:
- In a bowl, combine vitamin E oil and almond oil in a ratio of 1:5.
- Before putting it straight to your skin, thoroughly mix it.
- Rub the mixture in a circular motion.
- After leaving it on all night, wash it off in the morning.
- How Often To Apply: It can be applied directly on the scars every day overnight. Within two to three weeks, you can witness the results.
Recipe 3: Egg, Yoghurt, and Vitamin E Oil mask
Yoghurt exfoliates the skin, eggs glow, and vitamin E moisturises the skin.
- 1 tablespoon of yoghurt
- 1 or 2 capsules of vitamin E oil
- 1 egg
Procedure To Follow:
- Firstly, you need to whisk the egg separately.
- Mix an equal proportion of yoghurt and egg in a bowl.
- Add vitamin E oil capsule to the bowl.
- Apply the mixture to your face as a mask, leaving it on for 15 to 20 minutes to dry.
- Before washing your face with cold water, scrub the mask off.
- How Often To Apply: You can exfoliate your skin every two to three weeks to see good results.
There are many recipes for DIY vitamin E oil for acne, but the most important thing is finding one that works for you. Try out a few different recipes and see which ones give you the best results. With regular use, you should see a significant improvement in your skin’s appearance.