Gambling is often a very entertaining way to spend some extra cash and can be quite profitable if you’re lucky! While we’re all aware of the traditional casinos that litter the globe, online casinos are becoming increasingly common and accessible.
Indeed, you can even partake in CSGO gambling, winning Skins and Gloves for the game. Other games have similar online casinos as well, with Rust gambling sites being especially prevalent. If the concept of CSGO gambling interests you, keep reading to find a detailed overview of how you can go about doing so.
Here’s a quick look at the best CSGO gambling sites:
- CSGOEmpire – Best overall
- CSGORoll – Best bonuses
- CSGOPolygon – Best mobile experience
- CSGO500 – Best for cryptocurrency
How To Make Money From CSGO Gambling Sites In 2023?
There are a few ways in which you can make some real cash via CSGO Gambling Sites. Of course, all these ways require betting, but that was a given!
The first, and perhaps most skill-dependent, way to make money off of CSGO gambling sites is by betting on professional matches. These are relatively more skill-based as they depend on your knowledge of the game, how up-to-date you are regarding a team’s form, and how much you know about the specific match.
For example, you may bet on Natus Vincere against FaZe due to the phenomenal form s1mple was showing recently. However, community odds make it such that betting on the favorites is not very profitable. As such, good game knowledge may let you bet on underdog teams with upset potential.
The second way to make money off of these sites is by playing on-site games such as Crash, Roulette, HiLow, and others. These games are generally very luck-based but are an easy and quick way to make some solid profits if you’re a CSGO noob. Even for the Global Elite among you, on-site games have their benefits, namely 24/7 accessibility and low house edges.
Why Is CSGO Gambling Profitable?
Since betting on matches can take some skill, gambling in CSGO can be relatively profitable if done correctly and responsibly. However, the profitability of all types of gambling is highly dependent on luck and should be approached with caution! Alternatively, you could throw caution to the wind and play the CSGO equivalent of slots: case openings! Indeed, there is a whole collection of CSGO case opening sites on the Internet.
What CSGO Gambling Sites Are Legit?
If you’re looking to gamble, it is important to choose a good site. As such, we have compiled a little list to get you started.
- CSGOEmpire: Probably the best gambling site for CSGO is CSGOEmpire, a highly transparent and reliable site. Not only does CSGOEmpire have a wide variety of games available 24/7, but they are also Provably Fair, which is a method that proves the fairness of an online casino’s games. Furthermore, this site has the best bonuses for Roulette!
- CSGORoll: This site has been around since 2016 and remains highly visited even today. This proves its reliability and legitimacy. Furthermore, it offers some amazing bonuses, which means you can gamble with more money than you put at stake. Finally, CSGORoll’s customer service is second-to-none!
- CSGOPolygon: If you like to gamble on the go, CSGOPolygon may be the right choice for you. Specifically, they provide an excellent mobile experience, which means you can squeeze in a few cheeky bets whenever you have time. Plus, they also have good support for cryptocurrency, which is a big bonus if you’re looking to make some real cash.
- CSGO500: If your gambling budget is represented entirely in cryptocurrency, CSGO500 is likely your best option. They provide support for a ridiculous range of cryptocurrencies, making withdrawals and buy-ins super easy.
How Can You Avoid Getting Cheated When Gambling On CSGO?
Online casinos still have a bit of a reputation problem, especially since the mechanisms of deciding a hand are hidden and non-physical. It is entirely understandable that a customer is suspicious of online casinos, given that they can program software to ensure a winning hand never occurs. As such, here are a few things to make sure of before you start gambling on some sites.
Firstly, make sure they’re licensed by a reputable online gambling licenser such as Gibraltar or Isle of Man. Having a license from these entities ensures that no foul play occurs. Secondly, make sure that the casino is Provably Fair, which is a blockchain-based application that tests randomness systematically and ensures games are fair. Finally, go over community reviews and garner consensus. If a site has high-traffic and excellent reviews, chances are that it is legit. If you apply these principles in deciding where to gamble, you will most likely not be cheated.
How To Find The Best Odds For CSGO Gambling?
Generally, on-site game odds will be displayed by the site itself. However, for odds concerning professional matches, sites like HLTV are incredibly useful. You can consult their “Betting Odds” page to find out which team has the best odds and where you can potentially win the most money.
Be warned; higher payouts generally signal a team is likelier to lose! As I mentioned previously, approach betting on the underdog with caution. Still, putting your money on a dark horse can earn you some serious bank if things go well!
How To Exchange CSGO Trading Skins In 2023?
If you’ve amassed a decent amount of skins from gambling that you absolutely do not like, there are a few things you can do. First, you can sell these skins on the Steam Marketplace to get some cash for them. You can then buy skins of your choice. Alternatively, you can trade the skins you don’t like with other people. Trading sites like CS Money and others allow you to do this hassle-free.
We hope this article has been helpful in getting you started. Gambling can be a fun hobby when done responsibly. However, please be careful not to overdo it. Always make sure the money you are gambling is money you can lose.
Practice moderation, and do not be afraid to seek help if you think gambling has become a problem. Good luck, and have fun!