Have you ever wondered what a literal interpretation of Metallica’s “Enter Sandman” would look like? Wonder no more, because Daara has answered this question.
The YouTuber used the lyrics for the song as prompts to generate imagery using machine-learning AI program Midjourney. The results are slightly unsettling while fitting the song’s tone almost perfectly. The AI even has a few human like creatures playing guitar during each solo.
The video was uploaded on August 23, 2022, and currently boasts 21,245 views. While it is presently the second highest-viewed video on the channel it seems that this is not Daara’s first time doing a project like this. Their channel currently has similar AI music videos for the following songs:
- “Dont Stop Me Now” by Queen with 5.8K views
- “Hotel California” by Eagles with 31K views
- “Hurt” a Nine Inch Nails cover by Johnny Cash with 2.1K views
- “Stairway to Heaven” by Led Zeppelin with 13K views
- “Don’t Fear The Reaper” by Blue Oyster Cult with 7.8K views
- “Running up that Hill” by Kate Bush with 4.4K views
- “Daughter of the Sea” sung by Laura Bailey with 2.9K views
- “Sweet Child O’ Mine” by Guns N’ Roses with 7.9K views
- “Renegade” by Styx with 9.4K views
Not bad at all considering the first video like this was posted only 10 days ago. We cannot wait to see what song they do next. You can check out the “Enter Sandman” video in the link below: