Cadbury has announced their bunny for 2022, and her name is Annie Rose! She is an English Doodle from Cincinnati, Ohio. When she isn’t dawning the famous bunny ears, Rose does rounds as a therapy dog at nursing homes all over the state. This pup is so dedicated, she even kept up her duties during Covid lockdowns by walking past residences’ windows.
“We can’t thank everyone enough for voting for our very own Annie Rose and making her the next Cadbury Bunny, especially her doodle families and friends who went over and beyond,” Annie Rose’s owner Lori R. said about the win. “Our community rallied behind and supported her just as she has for them for years as a therapy dog. All of us are still shocked by the news but can’t wait to get Annie Rose those iconic Cadbury Bunny ears.”
Not only will Annie Rose star in the new Cadbury Clucking Bunny ad, but she will also receive a $5,000 cash prize.
The 2022 finalist for the contest include:
- Cali, a dog from Ojai, CA
- Cheeto Puff The Magic Dragon Mitchell, a bearded dragon from Kent, WA
- Eclipse, a llama from Gowanda, NY
- Maple, a hedgehog from Highland, MD
- Reese, a biro breed dog from Hermitage, PA
- Skeeter, a pacific parrotlet from Pittsburgh, PA
- Sprinkles, a Sugar Glider from American Fork, UT
- Sweetheart, a therapy miniature horse from High Springs, FL
- Will O’ Wisp, a cat from Denton, TX
But aren’t we all winners when cute animals put on those fuzzy bunny years each year?
Cadbury eggs are available for a limited time in stores and online.