MongoDB: Cross-platform Document-Oriented Database
Why use MongoDB?
- Fast – Because it’s a document-oriented database, indexing documents is simple. As a result, a quicker reaction.
- Scalability – Large amounts of data may be managed by splitting them among several computers.
- Schema Less – Separate document for any sort of data.
- Data store in JSON form:
- Objects, Object Members, Arrays, Values, and Strings
- JSON syntax is very simple to use.
- JSON is supported by a wide range of browsers.
- Data sharing: Data of any size and type (video, audio) can be simply shared.
- MongoDB is really easy to set up.
- MongoDB features a flexible document model (tables, schemas, columns, and SQL) that is quicker and easier to use.
Express: Back-End Framework
Express is a framework for Node.js. Instead of writing the code in Node.js and building a slew of Node modules, Express makes writing the back-end code more simpler and easier. Express aids with the creation of excellent web apps and APIs. Many middlewares are supported by Express, making code shorter and easier to develop.
Why use Express?
- Asynchronous and Single-threaded.
- Efficient, fast & scalable
- Has the biggest community for Node.js
- Express promotes code reusability with its built-in router.
- Robust API
React: Front-End Library
Why use React?
- Virtual DOM- A virtual DOM object is a virtual version of a DOM object. The virtual DOM is a replica of the original DOM. The differences between the original DOM and the virtual DOM are compared, and adjustments are applied to the original DOM as needed.
- Components- Components are supported by ReactJS. Components are the UI’s building blocks, each with its own logic and contribution to the overall UI. These elements also aid code reuse and make the whole web application more understandable.
- High performance- It is considerably quicker than the rest of the frameworks because of features like Virtual DOM, JSX, and Components.
- To get started with your react application, use npm or yarn to install “create-react-app.”
Node.js: JS Runtime Environment
Why use Node.JS?
- Single threading – Follows a single-threaded model.
- Data Streaming
- Highly Scalable
MERN stack type is useful for creating databases; for example, web-based historical archives, which can conveniently arrange and store hundreds of historical documents from various times in history. MERN Stacks is easier to learn from the perspective of a developer because it is written in a single language from the backend to the frontend. In case you have a problem with this technology, you may consult Sonatafy, a reputable IT company with highly trained experts.