If you’re itching for a new “Star Wars” NERF item, have we got the thing for you! Inspired by Boba Fett‘s EE-3 Blaster, this new release is available to pre-order now. It’s expected to start shipping March, so you’d have plenty of time to learn to use it for May the 4th.
Nerf LMTD Star Wars Boba Fett’s EE-3 Blaster
With his customized Mandalorian armor, deadly weaponry, and silent demeanor, Boba Fett was one of the most feared bounty hunters in the galaxy. Imagine scouring the galaxy for bounties with the Nerf LMTD Star Wars Boba Fett’s EE-3 blaster, which is meticulously detailed to capture the look of the blaster seen in The Book of Boba Fett live-action TV series on Disney Plus.
It includes 3 drums, each with 4-dart capacity, so you can switch them out to reload, and 12 Nerf Elite darts. The 30-inch blaster has an electronic scope with an illuminated lens and makes series-accurate blaster sounds. It comes fully assembled in premium packaging, perfect for display. To fire a dart, load a drum, prime, and pull the trigger. Compatible with Nerf Elite darts.
- STAR WARS BLASTER REPLICA: This dart-firing blaster is meticulously detailed, capturing the look of the EE-3 blaster seen in The Book of Boba Fett live-action TV series on Disney Plus
- MEASURES 30 INCHES LONG: The blaster measures 30 inches long (76 centimeters) and comes fully assembled in premium packaging, perfect for display
- INCLUDES 3 REMOVABLE 4-DART DRUMS: The Nerf LMTD Star Wars Boba Fett’s EE-3 blaster comes with 3 removable drums, which each can hold 4 darts, so you can switch out the drums and reload the blaster
- INCLUDES 12 NERF ELITE DARTS: This Nerf LMTD Star Wars blaster comes with 12 Nerf Elite foam darts
- BLASTER SOUNDS AND ELECTRONIC SCOPE WITH ILLUMINATED LENS: Features accurate blaster sounds and an electronic scope with an illuminated lens (Requires 2x 1.5v AAA alkaline batteries, not included)
You can pre-order the blaster on Amazon here.
DISCLOSURE: This post may contain affiliate links. Meaning when you click the link and make a purchase, we receive a commission, which helps Nerdbot keep the lights on.