Frustrated by replacing batteries, jamming issues, poor accuracy, and constant ammo loading headaches during competitive battles, father and son David and Henry Pisor set out to create one of the coolest blasters on the market. They used their time during the COVID-19 pandemic to develop their product and it turned out to be the Shelby Destroyer.
The Shelby Destroyer is a premium foam disc blaster designed, engineered, and assembled in America. Made from quality materials, this one-of-a-kind product gives you superior speed and accuracy for both outdoor and indoor competitive and friendly play.
The Shelby Destroyer shoots foam discs with precision from further distances and fires at speeds up to 120 fps. It’s constructed with light-weight material that can be held by anyone. The total weight for this bad boy is just under 5lbs. That truly does mean ANYONE. They’ve worked on this design to be functional as well as good looking. This will be the end all for your future Nerf battles. No one will be able to beat you with this thing!
You don’t have to worry about the pressure dropping either since it’s based on battery power. Just plug, charge and go!
They’re so confident in this that they’ve even included a 25 year manufacturer’s warranty.
- Rapid Fire
- Fully automatic and semi-automatic settings fire 6 rounds per second.
- 120 Round Magazine
- Foam disk ammo will never get jammed.
- Four Power Settings
- Choose your velocity for outdoor speed and accuracy or indoor close-quarter battles.
- Fast Reload
- Cartridge holds 2 full stacks of ammo so you can just eject, flip, and reload.
- Rechargeable Lithium Battery
- Winning gets tiring—recharge on-the-go with the portable charging dock.
- LED Light Rails — Choose your team color so you’re never a victim of friendly fire.
Fully customizable and backed by a 25-year warranty, you’ll never need to take another blaster into battle.
You can pre-oder the Shelby Destroyer now. It’s expected to start shipping in December of 2021.