One of the best things about my job is hearing all the delicious new things that are coming out for the year. General Mills has just announced that they are going to release a new type of Cinnamon Toast Crunch with a bit of a spin on it. The flavor will be Apple Pie and they are going to be on store shelves starting mid-October!
This new cereal will be part of their holiday offerings which will also bring back Sugar Cookie Toast Crunch as well as “Elf” Cereal that Buddy the Elf would be sure to enjoy.
Apple Pie Toast Crunch
- Introducing Apple Pie Toast Crunch, the newest holiday and Cinnamon Toast Crunch offering from General Mills! Time to get festive with this crunchy whole wheat and rice cereal that offers the mouthwatering flavor of apple pie in every bite. Fun tip! You can mix it with Dulce de Leche Toast Crunch for a caramel apple flavor explosion.
- Availability: Available at retailers and grocery stores nationwide in early October
- MSRP: $2.50 Mid Size; $3.99 Family Size
- Inspired by Buddy the Elf and the fan favorite movie, Elf Cereal is coming back to shelves for the holidays! Each spoonful offers pieces of maple flavored cereal (Buddy’s favorite flavor!) and four NEW marshmallows shapes, one for each of the Elves’ main food groups: candy, candy corn, candy cane, and syrup.
- Availability: Available at retailers and grocery stores nationwide mid-October
- MSRP: $2.50 Mid Size, $3.99 Family Size
Sugar Cookie Toast Crunch
- Crunchy and delicious, long-awaited returning holiday favorite Sugar Cookie Toast Crunch is perfect for wintertime mornings, snack time, or at midnight when you’re camping out to try to spot Santa. Looking for a tasty stocking stuffer? Sugar Cookie Toast Crunch is about as delicious as it gets!
- Availability: Available at retailers and grocery stores nationwide early October.
- MSRP: $2.50 Mid Size, $3.99 family size
These will all be out for a limited time only. Ensure you celebrate the holidays to their full potential try these cereals out!