You can relive the era of Classic Game Boy, Game Boy Advance, Game Boy Color, Nintendo 64, Super Nintendo, and Nintendo DS on your iPhone/iPad using Delta Emulator for iOS.
Delta Emulator for iOS emulates the environment of the selected simulator on your iPhone/iPad allowing you to experience the old-school games. Are you interested in installing Delta Emulator on your iPhone? Continue reading this post then.
Delta Emulator App on iOS | Delta Emulator Features
The major perk of Delta Emulator is that the emulator is free to download, install, and use. Check out some more features of the emulator listed below.
- Compatible with cloud storage viz Dropbox/Google Drive.
- Ability to use cheat codes.
- Ability to have Save States for your gaming progress.
You can save your gaming progress in the form of Save States on the cloud storage and later on, resume your game from where you left off playing earlier.
Install Delta Emulator from TopStore on iOS (iPhone/iPad) [STEPS]
- Since we are utilizing the third-party app installer TopStore to get Delta Emulator, as a first, please install TopStore on an iOS device. Tap on the link given below to check out everything you need to know about TopStore.
- After the installation is complete, launch TopStore and search for Delta Emulator in it.
- Delta Emulator will come up in the search results.
- Tap on the search result to make your way to the installation screen.
- Just tap on Get and hit Allow on the popup that comes up next to kick-start the installation process.
- You can either monitor the installation progress of Delta Emulator for iOS on the TopStore app or on the home screen of your iOS device.
- After the installation is complete, make sure you trust the profile of Delta Emulator under Settings > General > Profiles & Device Management.
How to Add Games to Delta Emulator on iOS?
There are three ways to add games to Delta Emulator. You need ROMs for these games and then open those ROMs using Delta Emulator to play.
Way 1 -> Delta Browser
There’s an inbuilt Delta Browser in the emulator through which you can look for games. After the download is complete, simply tap on the gaming file and choose Open with > Delta Emulator to start playing.
Way 2 -> From iTunes
You can utilize this way if you have the game ROM downloaded to your PC.
- Launch iTunes and connect your iOS device to the system.
- Go to Apps under your iOS device on iTunes.
- Click File Sharing > Delta.
- Simply drag-and-drop the game ROM onto the Delta Emulator window on iTunes and hit Add.
- That’s it! The source will be iTunes and you will have the game listed when you launch Delta Emulator on iOS.
Way 3 -> Dropbox/Google Drive
Simply upload the game ROMs onto Dropbox or Google Drive. Since these cloud storage services are compatible with Delta Emulator, just sync up the emulator with them and you can access the game on Delta Emulator.
Frequently Asked Questions [FAQs]
Q – Does Delta Emulator support the latest iPhone models?
Yes! Delta Emulator supports iPhone up to the iPhone 12 series running on iOS 10 or beyond.
Q – How to resume from the previous save state on Delta?
From the Game Menu, navigate to Save States. Simply tap on the Save State to resume your game from the previous saved point. There can be multiple save states. All come along with a date and timestamp.
Q – How to save progress on Delta?
From the Game Menu, navigate to Save States. Tap on the ‘+’ icon to add a new Save State.
Q – Can I change Delta Emulator skin?
The skins are present under the Skin Selection menu of the emulator. You can either get new skins from the inbuilt browser or download from the native Safari browser on your iOS device.
Conclusion – Install Delta Emulator from TopStore on iPhone/iPad [No Jailbreak]
Start playing old-school Nintendo and Game Boy games on iPhone using Delta Emulator. Let us know in the comments section provided below if you face any issues or have more questions to ask regarding the emulator.