Every year I look forward to finding out what seasonal treats are coming our way. Ranging from candy to baking goods, every season there’s something else to try. This year Nestlé Toll House is taking its seasonal offerings to the next level with new pumpkin spice items and more!
They are going to offer everything you can imagine for fall. From fan-favorite pumpkin spice to the nostalgic flavors of PB & J, cookie lovers can relish in the changing seasons with these sweet, delicious treats.
- PB&J Cookie Dough: A combination of peanut butter cookie dough and sweet strawberry-flavored pieces
- Pumpkin Spice Cookie Dough: Pumpkin spice-flavored cookie dough mixed with premier white morsels
- Pumpkin Spice Latte Flavored Morsels & More™: A one-of-a-kind assortment of premier white morsels, mini coffee biscuits and pumpkin spice-flavored chunks
- Cinnamon Roll Cookie Dough: Cinnamon sugar cookie dough mixed with naturally flavored cream cheese pieces
- Trick or Treats Cookie Dough: Indulgent fudge cookie dough topped with festive Halloween sprinkles
These products range from an MSRP of $2.99 to $3.99. They will be available at grocery stores and mass retailers nationwide for a limited time, beginning in August – alongside the brand’s M&M’S® Ghoul’s Mix Sugar Cookie Dough, which is back by popular demand.
Keep an eye out for when these hit shelves because you won’t want to miss these delicious treats!