It’s no secret we’ve been LOVING “WandaVision.” A big part of that is because it’s been consistently going through different decades of television and representing quirky sitcoms. On the third episode of “WandaVision” we meet a character named Geraldine who happens to be wearing a necklace with the S.W.O.R.D. symbol.
Now I won’t spoil it for you if you haven’t seen it but it’s a really great way to hint at what they’re doing with the show.
You can get your very own S.W.O.R.D. pendant necklace from the show at Toynk.com!
- Wear your love of Marvel with this Scarlet Witch Replica Necklaceas seen in the Disney Plus series, WandaVision!
- AUTHENTIC DESIGN: This necklace features a pendant featuring the emblem for S.W.O.R.D., the galactic force introduced in CAPTAIN MARVEL that monitor alien threats to Earth. Seeing this symbol on Monica Rambeau will trigger memories in Scarlet Witch…
- DIMENSIONS: Attractivre silver base metal necklace features an 1.8-inch pendant with an 18-inch chain length, plus a 2-inch extender.
- OFFICIALLY LICENSED: Comes packaged in a collectible Marvel WandaVision themed box that resembles a vintage television set. Produced by Salesone LLC.
- GREAT GIFT IDEA: Purchase this necklace for yourself or gift it to the Marvel fan in your life!
This would make a good gift for any Marvel fan! Check out the necklace on Toynk’s website here.