FINALLY, the ultimate board game to decorate the rec room in my starship- an officially licensed “Star Wars” Dejarik board, just like the one Captain Solo had on the Millennium Falcon.
Straight from the Disney Store website:
If you flip over the board, you can play Rebellion vs Empire checkers!
This double-sided wooden board features the distinctive circular Dejarik board on one side and checkers on the reverse side. It includes eight Dejarik game figures although, unlike the version seen played by Chewbacca on the Millennium Falcon in numerous Star Wars films, these pieces are real and not holographic.
- Includes wooden board with Dejarik game on one side and checkers on the reverse
- Features eight Dejarik figures: Kintan Strider, Houjix, Monnok, Ng’ok, Molator, K’lor’slug, Mantellian Savrip, Ghhhk
- Includes 24 checkers with Resistance in brown and the Galactic Empire in black
- Includes instructions
- Inspired by Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge at Walt Disney World and Disneyland
The bare necessities
- Board: wood
- Figures: plastic
- Checkers: plastic
- Board: 13 4/5” Diameter x 2” D
- Figures: approx 2” H
You can pick up your very own Dejarik board on Shop Disney here. Remember to let the Wookie win.
And, check out these special edition “Star Wars” monopoly sets here.