While we don’t agree with the general consensus that San Diego Comic Con’s SDCC At Home was crap, we are interested to see what all the DC FANdome event does differently. Happening later this month, the virtual online event boasts pretty much all the Warner Bros. Pictures DC Comics properties.
You’ll see these films and tv series featured during the event:
- The Batman
- Black Adam
- Black Lightning
- DC Super Hero Girls
- DC’s Legends of Tomorrow
- DC’s Stargirl
- Doom Patrol
- The Flash
- Harley Quinn
- The Suicide Squad
- Superman & Lois
- Teen Titans GO!
- Wonder Woman 1984
- Young Justice: Outsiders
- Zack Snyder’s Justice League
And some of the unique ways DC’s FANdome is looking to present things to YOU:
- DC WatchVerse: Here’s where you grab a seat, sit back and join our virtual audience and become completely engrossed in hours of must-see content from around the world. Everything from panels and exclusive screenings to never-before-seen footage, featuring cast, creators and behind-the-scenes crew from across DC Films, TV, Home Entertainment and Games.
- DC YouVerse: Venture into this world where the FANS are the stars to see the most amazing user-generated content, cosplay and fan art from around the world, including, perhaps, your own.
- DC KidsVerse: Need a way to entertain your kids for hours on end? We’ve got you covered inside a special world, which can be accessed directly at DCKidsFanDome.com. This area features a broad range of family-friendly activations for our younger fans.
- DC InsiderVerse: This creativity-based world contains a centerpiece video featuring legendary artist and DC CCO/Publisher Jim Lee, President of DC-Based Film Production Walter Hamada, and creator of the DC TV Arrowverse, Executive Producer Greg Berlanti, welcoming fans with a 101-style introduction to the DC Multiverse. From there, go behind the scenes with the master artisans who bring DC to life in all its forms, from comic books to games, TV, movies, theme parks, consumer products and more.
- DC FunVerse: Take your DC FanDome experience and gather cool shareables; check out our comic book reader; DIY cool WW84 Golden Armor and Batmobile kits; plus digital giveaways and a store filled with merchandise, including some limited-edition exclusives.
Just this morning, there was a new trailer released for the event, which you can watch here.
DC FANdome is set to kick off on August 22nd 2020.