One thing that I remember about my Granddad when we were still on talking terms is his love of collecting coins. He had them from all over the world because he was in the service and genuinely loved collecting any newly minted sets that came out. I was never into it but that’s because things like that were not exciting for me. This however is pretty cool and something I’m putting on my wish list because it combines one of my favorite fandom with a collectible. A collectible “Star Wars” half dollar coin featuring Darth Vader is in stock and will start shipping next month.
The coin will start shipping July 9th – the 15th. The coin itself is about 25 years old so it’s quite the find to find in stock and readily available.
- Star Wars is more than a movie. In its more than 40 years of existence as an entertainment property it has also become a cultural entity unlike any other, a phenomenon that has probably influenced pop culture more than anything else in our time.
- Here is your chance to own a beautifully colorized STAR WARS Coin. This coin is part of a set that is a Limited Edition of only 10,000 and was released by Scoreboard, Inc. in 1995. It is Officially Licensed by Lucas Films.
- They fittingly used 1977 uncirculated coins to commemorate the release of the very first Star Wars Movie. Each coin comes in a premium coin capsule with a Display Stand and Certificate of Authenticity to guarantee that your coin is authentic and recognized by every monetary authority around the world, assuring its Collector Edition status.
- The complete 9-coin set features all of the greatest early Star Wars characters in the universe: Luke Skywalker, Darth Vader, Han Solo, Princess Leia, Obi-Wan Kenobi, R2-D2/C-3PO, Chewbacca, Boba Fett, and Yoda. Here is your rare chance to buy them individually.
- Collect them all! Only a Limited Amount in Stock….Order Now! These coins are about 25 years old.