Get ready pals and gals because one of the greatest games to ever come out of the 90’s era Star Wars: Episode 1 Podracers is coming to the switch and Playstation 4. Yes you heard that right my friends, well read that right should I say that the Star Wars: The Phantom Menace Podracers is coming to our game systems. I distinctly remember playing podracers with my family members, of course only four of us could play at the time, the one who finished last unfortunately would have to give up the controller to one of the other siblings who wanted to play. But I always remembered the fun that came out of it, we even got to play Anakin, or Sebulba, you know it was just a great time all together.
- 25 playable racers including: Anakin Skywalker, Sebulba, and Ratts Tyerell
- Race tracks spanning 8 unique worlds including: Tatooine, Baroonda, and Malastare
- Work with pit droids to upgrade your podracer for higher top speeds and acceleration
- Discover short-cuts and secrets to master your lap times
- Split-screen multiplayer (Nintendo Switch and PlayStation 4) and LAN multiplayer (Nintendo Switch)
Here are some of the sneak peak shots and my goodness does this take me back!