For many people, Minecraft is an intimidating game. It’s huge, with endless possibilities and things to do. But don’t worry – we’re here to help you get started!
Here are 18 things that all beginners should do when they start playing Minecraft Mcpe:
1. Get familiar with the controls. This is probably the most important thing to do when starting out in Minecraft. You need to know how to move around, how to mine resources, and how to build structures. Luckily, the controls are relatively simple and there are plenty of tutorials online that can help you learn them.
2. Start gathering resources. Once you know the basics of moving around and mining, you’ll want to start collecting resources. Wood is probably the most important resource in the game, so try to gather as much as you can. You’ll need it to build shelters, craft tools, and more.
3. Build a shelter. One of the first things you should do in Minecraft is build yourself a shelter. This will protect you from hostile mobs and the environment. Start by gathering some wood and then use it to construct a basic house.
4. Craft some tools. To make your life easier, you’ll want to craft some tools. A pickaxe is probably the most important tool, as it will allow you to mine stone and other materials more efficiently. Once you have a pickaxe, you can also craft a shovel, axe, and hoe.
5. Explore your world. Minecraft is a huge game with endless possibilities. Take some time to explore your world and see what it has to offer. Climb mountains, swim in rivers, and discover new biomes.
6. Collect food. In order to survive, you’ll need to eat food. There are many different types of food in Minecraft, so try to collect as much variety as you can. This will help you keep your health up and avoid hunger.
7. Build a farm. Farming is a great way to get food in Minecraft. By building a farm, you can grow crops and raise animals for food. This is a great way to sustain yourself in the game.
8. Go mining. Mining is another essential activity in Minecraft. By mining resources, you can obtain materials for crafting and building. You’ll also find rare items such as diamonds and emeralds.
9. Fight mobs. Mobs are hostile creatures that spawn in the world of Minecraft. You’ll need to fight them off in order to survive. Many mobs drop valuable items, so it’s worth fighting them when you can.
10. Breed animals. Animals are a great source of food in Minecraft. You can breed them by feeding them their favourite food. This will create baby animals that you can raise for food or trading.
11. Build better shelters. As you progress in Minecraft, you’ll want to build better shelters. Start by upgrading your woodplank house to a stone or brick house. Then, you can add furnaces and other amenities to make it more comfortable.
12. Collect resources efficiently. As you collect resources in Minecraft, you’ll want to do it as efficiently as possible. Use a tool like a pickaxe to mine blocks more quickly. When cutting down trees, use an axe to chop them down faster.
13. Make use of Redstone. Redstone is a special material in Minecraft that can be used to create powerful contraptions. By learning how to use Redstone, you can make doors that open automatically, lamps that turn on when it gets dark, and much more.
14. Protect your home from mobs. Mobs can spawn anywhere in Minecraft, even inside your home. To prevent them from entering, you’ll want to build a wall around your property and place torches to keep them away.
15. Trade with villagers. Villagers are friendly NPCs that live in Minecraft villages. You can trade with them by giving them the items they want. In exchange, they’ll give you items that you need.
16. Discover new biomes. There are many different biomes in Minecraft, each with its own unique resources and mobs. Explore as many biomes as you can and take advantage of what each has to offer.
17. Defeat the Ender Dragon. The Ender Dragon is the final boss of Minecraft. To defeat it, you’ll need to gather resources and build a powerful arsenal. Once you’re ready, travel to the End and take down the dragon.
18. Finish your Minecraft achievements. There are many different achievements that you can unlock in Minecraft, How to Tame and Ride a Horse in Minecraft. These range from simple tasks like ‘Build a house’ to more difficult challenges like ‘Defeat the Ender Dragon’. Try to complete as many as you can for bragging rights among your friends.
These are just a few things that beginners can do when starting Minecraft. By following these tips, you’ll be well on your way to becoming a pro at the game.