Buy cryptocurrency with debit card at the lowest possible price, wherever you are. You may do peering transactions with Trastra for as little as $10. There are no banks or financial institutions involved in the buying and selling of bitcoins.
On top of that, you don’t have to pay a commission when you purchase bitcoins on Trastra. In other words, you can buy tether instantly and spend your own money to increase your bitcoin holdings. There are more than 400 ways to acquire bitcoins, including online wallets, bank transfers, and more. Other cryptocurrencies, such as Ethereum, may be exchanged for bitcoins, or gift cards can be exchanged for bitcoin shares.
To safeguard the Trastra platform, it employs cutting-edge security measures and adheres to US regulations as a fund operator. Our analysts keep a constant eye on the market, and all of our customers have been thoroughly vetted. You don’t have to worry about storing your cryptocurrency or personal information with these safeguards in place.
Here’s all you need to do to get started purchasing bitcoins on Trastra:
- Become a member of Trastra – To acquire a free bitcoin wallet with two-factor authentication, create an account and complete the verification process. Creating an account is quick and easy. To register, all you need is a working email address, phone number, and photo ID.
- Select the Buy Bitcoin option in the main menu and look for a seller. Using the sidebar, enter the amount you wish to spend, the currency, and the form of payment you like.
- As an Ambassador or Associate, you’ll want to set up a filter to show only suppliers that have undergone further scrutiny by Trastra.
- Take a look at the guidelines – The seller’s terms may be seen by clicking the Buy button. In certain cases, the seller may want a screenshot of your online wallet balance, a picture of your bank check, or a copy of the check for your bought gift card, depending on how you intend to pay. Some merchants may additionally want a selfie of the place where you store your ID as an additional layer of protection.
- Buying bitcoins is as simple as entering the desired number in the widget and clicking the “Buy now” button when you are happy with the seller’s conditions. You’ll talk with the vendor, and he’ll give you more payment information. All chat communications are saved and may be utilized to safeguard your interests in case of issues, therefore do not interact outside the Trastra platform.
- Once all conditions are completed and the vendor invites you to make a payment, transfer the amount and instantly click Paid. A secure storage account has been set up to keep your trading partner from receiving your payment without issuing you with a cryptocurrency at this point. Trastra wallet will be credited with bitcoins after the seller verifies receipt of payment.
- All you have to do is share your opinions of the operation by posting a review about the vendor. You can learn more about purchasing bitcoins on Trastra by watching our video tutorial.
If you have any questions, please click on the chat button in the bottom right corner of the page to contact our support staff. Even on weekends and holidays, we’re here to help you at all hours of the day or night.
Trastra makes it simple and secure to buy bitcoins, but don’t just take our word for it; check out what other Trastra customers have to say.
If you need to buy bitcoin cash with sepa – then our service is best suited for this!