Tim Harrison says that Esports betting is one of the most vital sectors in the gambling industry. Nowadays, there are a bunch of sites offering Esports betting to their customers. But the question that often arises is whether or not all the bookies are worth your trust. Tim says no, they are not! Some bookies are out there to cheat you out of money, which does no good to any player. That is why it is essential to know which bookmakers are worth your time and investment.
If you are confused about the same, Tim Harrison of BetZillion is here at your service. In his past gambling years, he has tried hundreds of betting sites. Of course, he did not like all of them. But some sites Tim just fell in love with! And that’s what he shared in an interview with NerdBot recently. You can, too, find out which betting sites Tim loves and join them. Keep reading to learn more!
What Are the Things that NerdBot Considers while Picking the Best Betting Sites?
The gambling experts at NerdBot consider quite a few things before recommending any Esports betting site to you. These are certain factors that Tim, too, looks for in a good bookmaker. Some factors that help one choose the best Esports betting sites are listed below:
- Usability: The usability of the site comes first. If the platform is hard to use, you will have difficulty betting. Hence, you need to ensure that the site offers excellent usability.
- Variety of Esports: Gone are those days when you participate in betting sites that offer just 4 or 5 Esports to bet on. You should pick a platform that offers multiple Esports games to keep the fun rolling.
- Reputation: Does the site have a good name in the market? You should join only if the answer is ‘yes.’ To find out the bookmaker’s reputation in the market, you can check its reviews on sites like HLTV, Trustpilot, Reddit, Askgamblers, and so on.
- Diverse and secure payment options: Customers must get a handful of secure payment options to deposit and withdraw money. Some payment services that Tim likes include American Express, Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, Discover, Apple Pay, and Amazon Pay.
- Multiple betting options: Yes, betting on Esports is your primary goal, but you might sometimes want to try something different. In that case, the betting site must cater to your need by having other betting options on the shelf.
- Deals and bonuses: What is a good game without bonuses? Almost every gambler would agree to this! That is why you must check the bonuses offered by the bookmaker. Remember, the welcome bonus is not your only concern because that will soon get expired. Instead, you need to choose an Esports betting site that offers several lucrative bonuses throughout your gambling journey. The best perks include weekly reload, loyalty bonus, promotional offers, etc.
- Customer support: Lastly, you need to ensure that the customer support team can assist you whenever needed. The PR team of a good site tries to get back to their customer within 24 hours.
These are the 7 vital points that Tim and our team have kept in mind while choosing the best Esports betting sites for you. You, too, should keep these factors in mind!
The Ultimate Esports Betting Sites for You
Now that you know the things to consider before choosing Esports bookies, here are some of the best bookmakers that you can blindly trust:
There are hardly any gamblers who haven’t heard about Bet365. It is the most popular Esports bookmaker. No matter what Esports you are looking to bet on, it has it all. Our favorites are Dota2, CS: GO, Valorant, and League of Legends. After signing up for the first time, you will be welcomed with a cash bonus of up to 100 euros.
Next to Bet365, Betway is another popular Esports betting site that deserves your attention. This site offers a lot of great bonuses to their customers regularly. It also has a great collection of Esports games that you are bound to fall in love with. Some include League of Legends, Starcraft 2, Heroes of the Storm, Dota 2, etc. Here, you get a welcome bonus of 10 euros in Esports bets.
This betting site is the house of some of the most incredible Esports games. You also get to bet on plenty of slots and live casino games here. Crypto users will find this platform superb because it readily accepts payment in the form of cryptocurrency. Some Esports games you get to play here are LoL, CS: GO, Rocket League, Valorant, Dota, etc.
Powered by Curacao, Cyber.bet is a trustworthy platform where you can place your Esports bets. Initially, it offered only Esports betting options, but it has become a complete sportsbook. Dota 2, Call of Duty, PUBG, League of Legends, Apex Legends, Rainbow 6, and Starcraft are some of the best Esports that you get to enjoy here.
Popularly known for offering a wide collection of casino games, LeoVegas is now offering Esports gaming in a few regions. To join this site, you need to check whether their Esports gambling services are available in your country. If they are, you will be up for an incredible journey. This platform is also open in a mobile app, making Esports betting available to all, including mobile bettors.
This is another excellent betting site where you can enjoy all types of gambling, ranging from casino games to Esports. Pinnacle has many payment options available for the customer, including the latest cryptocurrency. Not just that, but they also offer the best Esports games to bet on.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to Sign Up at Esports Betting Sites?
Signing up at Esports betting sites is super easy if you follow the steps below:
- Visit the website of your preferred bookmaker.
- Click on sign up or register.
- Provide all the details needed to sign up, including your email ID.
- Complete the registration by making your first deposit.
- Claim the welcome bonus and enjoy!
What Is the Withdrawal Speed?
Tim says that the payout speed varies for each payment method. But typically, it is not more than 48 hours. Services like Neteller and Skrill offer the quickest withdrawals.
Is Esports Betting Illegal?
No, Esports betting is legal in most countries. However, certain countries have stricter laws concerning Esports. Hence, it is always good to talk to a lawyer before you start gambling. This way, you can prevent any future complications.
Are Esports Betting Sites Legit?
Yes, the ones that Tim recommends in this guide are perfectly legit. However, if you are joining some other platform, please, check the above factors.
Tim says that choosing the right bookmaker is the first step towards winning a bet. If you go for the wrong site, winning will be more difficult. That is why do not experiment much if you are a beginner and follow the recommendations we shared with you. So which Esports betting sites are you planning to join? We cannot wait to know!