Right now, iOSEmus is one of the best alternatives we have to the iOS app store. Why? Because it gives users all the modified apps and games, they could possibly want, all free. With jailbreaks so few and far between right now, iOSEmus has stepped in, so keep reading to find out all you need to know about this cool third-party app store.
iOSEmus App Features:
With iOSEmus, you are getting a feature-packed app store that is free to use and does not need you to jailbreak your iOS device. With tons of apps and games on offer, this is the kind of thing you can expect to find:
- App Store Apps – official iOS apps for iPhone and iPad
- Exclusive Apps – unofficial content – Cydia tweaks, game emulators, media streaming apps, screen recorders, and more
- Tweaked Apps – stock iOS apps tweaked to work better
- Modified Games – stock iOS games, unlocked and modified with extras
How to Download iOSEmus:
- Using Safari browser, open the iOSEmus download page
- Tap the configuration profile link and tap Allow on the confirmation message
- When the app page has opened, tap Install
- Now your settings app will open, tap Install Profile
- Type in your passcode, and Safari opens again
- Tap Install and then on Install on the popup message
- Settings will open again, tap Install > Next > Done on each page
- iOSEmus will appear on your home screen when it is installed
How to Use iOSEmus:
iOSEmus is a user-friendly app installer and is easier to use than the official store:
- Tap the iOSEmus app icon on your home page
- Go to the Menu bar and tap Apps
- Pick one of the categories
- Find something you want and tap on it
- Tap on Install and follow the directions on the screen
- When you see your app on your home screen, it is successfully installed
Frequently Asked Questions:
As we do with most unofficial content, we get asked a lot of questions about iOSEmus. These are the most common ones:
How to Fix the Untrusted Developer Error?
You get this with most unofficial content, and you only have to fix it the first time you use the app:
- Open Settings and go into General
- Tap on Profiles
- Tap and trust the iOSEmus profile
- Close Settings – iOSEmus should now work without error
Will My Warranty be Affected?
No. iOSEmus is a legal app, and you are not jailbreaking to install it, either, so you don’t hack into the iOS root and don’t go against any of Apple’s security rules. Where things might change is if you install tweaks that change how your device works. In that case, you may need to delete them if your device needs looking at in an official Apple store. You can reinstall them afterward.
How Do I Fix App Can’t Be Downloaded or Verified Error Message
This is common with unofficial content because most uses expired enterprise certificates that get revoked by Apple. Usually, the developer will get them replaced before this happens but not always. The best way to fix it is to delete iOSEmus and wait a few hours. By them, the certificate should have been replaced, and you can reinstall the app.
Sometimes this error also appears when you are using the modified version of a stock app with the stock version still installed on your device – always delete stock apps before installing modified versions.
Can I Request Apps or Games?
Yes, you can. You can post your request on the official developer’s Twitter feed, but they may not be able to honor it – not all apps or games can be found.
Fixing iOSEmus Errors:
These are some of the most common errors you might face, all easy to fix
White or Blank Screen/Greyed Out Icon
- Open iOS Settings and tap on Safari
- Tap Clear Website Data
- iOSEmus should be back to normal now
iOSEmus Stopped Working:
- Remove iOSEmus and reinstall it
- Open Settings > General>Profiles
- Tap the iOSEmus profile and tap Trust
- Close Settings – iOSEmus should be working now
Profile Installation Failed Error:
This usually occurs when the Apple servers are struggling to cope with traffic. Leave things be for a few hours and try again. If you still get the error after a couple of tries, try these steps:
- Place your device into Airplane mode
- Open iOS Settings and tap Safari
- Tap Clear Website History and Data
- Tap Clear History and Data
- Take your device out of Airplane mode and leave it for several minutes
- Try installing iOSEmus again, and it will work just fine
iOSEmus offers users one of the best app experiences, with tons of modified and free content. You don’t need a jailbreak, so try it on your iPhone or iPad today.