Hobbit Inspired Tea Is Perfect For Second Breakfast
I’m always in the market to try new tea. I’m always taking recommendations for my friends, they’ll tell me about something that they tried and I’ll go out and I’ll try it. To be honest I’m probably one of that small few that prefers tea over coffee. Now don’t get me wrong I do love my good cup of joe. But there’s something tranquil about drinking a cup of tea while watching the rain fall down from the window as you gaze outside into the world. It’s a moment of bliss and silence. I was searching online for a new type of tea to try, because of these quarantine days you got to have something to do and what better thing to do than shop online, am I right?
I came across this Hobbiton Meadow Mint tea, and I must say this has caught my attention. The description reads:
- SIP TEA LIKE A HOBBIT: Tea inspired by the beloved characters of J.R.R. Tolkien!
- OLD-FASHION FLAVOR: Tea combines the soothing tastes of peppermint and spearmint leaves.
- CAFFEINE FREE: Contains 20 tea bags.
- LOCALLY FARMED: Grown and harvested by local farmers in Ohio.
- GREAT GIFT IDEA: Purchase this tea to drink yourself or gift it to The Hobbit fan in your life!
Check out the listing for this tea by clicking the link here.
Tea inspired by hobbits? I have to try this out for sure, maybe this will be perfect for second breakfast!