The world of eSports continues to evolve. New online games that arouse the interest of the target audience regularly appear. For a long time, the Dota2 project has been particularly popular. Globally speaking, this is a multiplayer online game in the MOBA genre. Playing this strategy grew up more than one generation of gamers. Looking at their accounts on Steam, you can see that many users have played more than 10 thousand hours. It speaks directly about how much this game attracts people. After the project’s release, millions of gamers downloaded Dota2 file to their computer to try to succeed. Almost immediately professional teams began to be formed and tournaments were held. In all the time, this development has brought a large number of talents to the world. If we talk about the gamers who are known throughout the world, it is definitely worth to highlight the following:
- Johan “N0tail” Sundstein. N0tail is one of the most successful players in Dota 2 history. He’s won four The Internationals and numerous other major tournaments. Today, he is part of the OG organization. He is 29 years old and continues to play at the highest level. He is also one of the wealthiest cyber athletes.
- Kuro “KuroKy” Salehi Takhasomi. KuroKy is one of the most experienced players in Dota 2 and won The International in 2017 with Team Liquid. He is 30 years old and has German and Iranian roots. As of March 2023, he is part of the Nigma organization.
- Peter “ppd” Dager. This cyber athlete is one of the best captains in Dota 2 history. He won The International in 2015 with Evil Geniuses. Perhaps it is in this game that the role of the captain is extremely important, and therefore it is hard to underestimate ppd’s role in the success of his teams.
- Clement “Puppey” Ivanov. Puppey is one of the most famous players in Dota 2 and won The International in 2011 with Natus Vincere. Today, the Ukrainian organization is experiencing bad times, but at the time of the launch of the cult project, it was considered one of the best in the world.
- Gustav “s4” Magnusson. The 30-year-old s4 is one of the best solo midgets in Dota 2 history. He won The International in 2013 with Team Alliance. His individual skills amazed fans of the game from all over the world. He could single-handedly stand up to opponents, taking his teams to the next level.
- Xu “fy” Linsen. LOL is considered the most popular strategy game in the Asian market, but some of the region’s representatives shine in this game as well. Fy is one of the most talented players in Dota 2. He has won many major tournaments and was named support player at The International 2018.
- Danil “Dendi” Ishutin. Dendi is one of the most famous players in Dota 2 and won The International in 2011 with Natus Vincere. He was also named Most Valuable Player at The International 2012. In 2023 he continues to promote eSports in Ukraine and also criticizes the war unleashed by Putin’s regime.
If you haven’t managed to become a professional eSportsman, there is an option with trade Dota2 items. Many players earn good money on this, and consider such actions profitable. In order to achieve real success in buying and selling skins, you need to regularly analyze their prices, for example, with the help of Steam tools.