If you love Jim Henson‘s classic fantasy film “Labyrinth” like we do here at Nerdbot, you’ll want to get this special edition of Clue! The an awesome classic board game has been redesigned for a little dance, magic dance. Toss in the Goblin King, Hoggle, and Ludo, and even babysitting a tiny terror could be fun!
Find out were King Jareth has hidden Toby. The board is filled with fun and familiar places:
- Enter the fantastical world of Labyrinth and solve the mystery of WHO Jareth, the Goblin King, is secretly controlling, WHAT cursed object Jareth has used against Sarah, and WHERE Jareth has hidden Toby. A great gift for fans of Jim Henson’s Labyrinth and musician/artist David Bowie, and a perfect game that you won’t want to pass up.
- Play as one of 6 characters – Sarah, Hoggle, Sir Didymus, Ludo, The Wise Man, and the Worm – as you move across a custom illustrated game board featuring familiar locations from the film including The Labyrinth Entrance, The Oubliette, The Bog of Eternal Stench, The Firey’s Forest, The Helping Hands’ Pit, The Junk City, The Ballroom, The Goblin City, and Jareth’s Castle.
- Featuring 6 “Cursed” Object tokens – Peach, Fairy, Lancelot, Nipper Stick, Shifting Floor Tile, and Glass Orb. And for a gameplay twist, Intrigue Cards are drawn when players land on ‘?’ spaces on the board – these cards represent iconic moments from the film and provide methods to aid in solving the mystery.
- Includes: 1 Game Board with dials, 6 Character Movers, 6 “Cursed” Object Tokens, 6 Character Role cards, 6 Character Clue cards, 6 Cursed Object Clue cards, 9 Location Clue cards, 25 Intrigue cards, 1 Envelope, 3 Six-sided Dice (2 movement dice, 1 Labyrinth die), Rules
- 2-6 Players | Ages 8+ | 60+ Minute Play Time
Pick up your own copy from Amazon. We definitely think this is going to sell out in time for Christmas, so if you have someone you’d like to get this for you should do it soon! Or at least add it to your wishlist so you don’t forget!
We’re still kind of hoping Ryan Reynolds‘ “Clue” update happens at some point.