Sure, it’s not even September yet, but some flavor fans are already jonesing for pumpkin spice. Thankfully for those folks, brands like Krispy Kreme are bringing their fall menu back early in 2022.
“Sure, pumpkin spice is generally associated with fall, but true fans of the flavor will agree that August is close enough,” Global Chief Brand Officer for Krispy Kreme Dave Skena said. “So, we’re pulling fall forward, enabling our guests to indulge and enjoy early with delicious pumpkin spice doughnuts and drinks, including our Pumpkin Spice Latte, which you can get iced or frozen, by the way.”
So, get a taste of Halloween early!
Pumpkin Spice 2022 Offerings:
- NEW Pumpkin Spice Latte Swirl Doughnut: A Pumpkin Spice Doughnut dipped in a pumpkin spice/sugar blend and topped with a swirl of vanilla and coffee buttercream.
- Pumpkin Spice Original Glazed® Doughnut: A classic Original Glazed doughnut with a pumpkin spice twist.
- Pumpkin Spice Original Filled Cheesecake Doughnut: A Pumpkin Spice Original Glazed doughnut with creamy cheesecake filing decorated with cheesecake icing.
- Pumpkin Spice Cake Doughnut: A perfectly spiced old-fashioned cake doughnut covered in iconic glaze.
- Pumpkin Spice Latte: A latte flavored with pumpkin pie sauce, topped with whipped cream and pumpkin spice seasoning – available hot, iced or frozen.
- NEW Pumpkin Spice Iced Coffee: Iced Coffee blended with pumpkin pie sauce.
You’ll be able to find these at Krispy Kreme locations starting August 8th, which is a full month earlier than 2021’s rollout.